Fortnite: Where To Plant Wiretaps At Different Key Locations
Fortnite Wiretaps are the focal point of the Week 8 Legendary Quests this season, which have us working for Doctor Sloan. This is one of the more difficult quests this week, because it requires us to plant Fortnite Wiretaps at specific locations around the map.
The premise of this quest is that Doctor Sloan has suspicions of a mole within the Imagined Order (IO). To find the truth, Sloan wants you to set up wiretaps at different key locations around the Fortnite island.
There are five points of interest (POIs) on the island where players can go to plant wiretaps in Fortnite. Within each of those five POIs are three locations where the wiretaps can be set up. So all in all, there are 15 spots where players can place a wiretap.
This challenge requires the player to plant a mere three wiretaps total. This means that challenge hunters can get this entire Legendary Quest done by visiting just one of these POIs.
The POIs that contain wiretap blueprints include:
- **REDACTED** Bunker
- Lazy Lake
- Defiant Dish
- Dockside Dish
- Dinky Dish
The POI you choose to visit is your personal choice. We recommend checking out where other players are heading and travelling to the POI that looks the least contested. This way, you’ll avoid enemy players and be free to plant the Fortnite Wiretaps in peace.
The specific locations of each wiretap blueprint at all five POIs are as follows:
Fortnite Wiretaps: **REDACTED** Bunker
- On the outside wall of the gate office
- By a rock on the east fence
- Under the stairs near the entrance of the bunker
Fortnite Wiretaps: Lazy Lake
- North of the house by the benches and near the dog house
- By the hedges east of the pool in the backyard
- West of the pool next to the wall
Fortnite Wiretaps: Defiant Dish
- Next to the blue radio tower on the east side
- Next to the blue radio tower in the south-west corner
- At the base of the giant central radar dish
Fortnite Wiretaps: Dockside Dish
- Next to the green radio tower in the south-east corner
- Beside the green radio tower on the west side
- At the base of the large radar dish in the north-west corner
Fortnite Wiretaps: Dinky Dish
- Next to the orange radio tower in the north-west corner
- Next to the orange radio tower in the south-east corner
- Below the radar dish
Remember, you only need to plant three wiretaps in total. Plant three wiretaps at any of the locations above to complete one of Week 8's trickiest challenges and earn 30,000 XP.