Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests And Rewards
The Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests are an opportunity to earn free rewards and celebrate the summer season. Over the next couple of weeks, Fortnite players will have access to all sorts of unique summer-themed Challenges offering bundles of XP and cosmetic gifts. No need to sweat — the Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests and rewards are here.
- Earn even more free rewards through the Fortnite Refer-a-Friend program.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Dates And Times
Epic Games has yet to provide an exact release date for Fortnite No Sweat Summer. However, according to a recent blog post discussing the v21.30 update, the summer festivities will begin in "just a matter of days." We'll update this guide once the official start and end dates get announced.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests
The Fortnite summer celebration kicks off with a slew of summer-themed Quests. Completing Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests will net you exclusive rewards — plus a bonus of 15K XP per Challenge.
The full list of Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests is as follows:
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event (1)
- Pick up a No Sweat sign (2)
- Complete a lap around the boat race circuit after the starting countdown (1)
- Make a Character dance to a Boogie Bomb (1)
- Emote at different promotional dance floor locations (3)
- Ring doorbells until they break (3)
- Catch 3 seconds of air while driving a Motorboat (1)
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products (3)
- Place the No Sweat signs in an official bin (1)
- Pop No Sweat Summer inflatable objects (3)
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach (5)
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball (2)
- Fire off the Firework Flare Gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers (1)
- Bust through doors in different neighbourhoods (3)
- Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles (3)
- Damage opponents while swimming (150)
- Throw an ice cream cone at different named locations (3)
As of now, there's no telling if these Fortnite No Sweat Summer Quests will be released all at once or if they'll go live in batches.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Rewards
Completing Fortnite No Sweat Summer Challenges will earn you all sorts of crisp rewards. Headlining the No Sweat Summer rewards is the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling — available in a plethora of Style options. Accompanying this ice-cold slushy Back Bling is a Music Pack, Glider, and Emote.
Below is the entire list of the Fortnite No Sweat Summer rewards and how to unlock them:
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling — Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Goopy Guff) — Place the No Sweat signs in an official bin
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Meowscles' Tail) — Pick up a No Sweat sign
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Fishy Flurry) — Emote at different promotional dance floor locations
- No Sweatin' Music Pack — Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Nana Frost) — Complete 3 No Sweat Summer Quests
- Sweaty Sailor Glider — Complete 7 No Sweat Summer Quests
- Sweaty Rotation Emote — Complete 14 No Sweat Summer Quests
Select rewards are tied to specific Fortnite No Sweat Summer Challenges, while others simply require that you complete a certain number of No Sweat Summer Quests in general.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer: Crew Bonuses
Fortnite players with an active Fortnite Crew subscription will get the Cuddle Cerise Style option for the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling as a bonus. This special Style is exclusive to Fortnite Crew members.
- Subscribe to Fortnite Crew at any point in July to unlock the Fortnite Phaedra Skin.
That concludes our overview of Fortnite No Sweat Summer. Stay cool this summer as you work your way through the No Sweat Summer Quests and earn all of the limited-time rewards.