Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok All Armour Sets
There are five new Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour sets to be found across the Dwarven realm of Svartalfheim. Assassin's Creed has gone all mythical on us once more with an Odin-centric expansion where you'll fight frost giants and lava-infused Muspels, and of course it introduced some new and awesome armour sets to bring the fight to them (and they bring it in style). But which of these armour sets is the best, and where can you find each of them. Let's get into everything you need to know about the five Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour sets.
- New armour sets aren't the only thing on your side. Delve into the new Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Hugr-Rip, for some sweet mythical upgrades.
Assassin's Creed Dawn Of Ragnarok Armour Sets: Hreidmar's Armour
First up in our list of Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour sets we have Hreidmar's armour, which is one of the more interesting armour sets. This one can be found in full in the Hodda Shelter west of Eitri, but it will be cursed and apply debilitating effects on anyone that equips it. However, once rid of the curse - which you can find out how to do in our Assassin's Creed Valhalla Hreidmar's armour guide - you'll gain additional health with each kill, which can be a holy saviour in some of those tougher boss battles.
Assassin's Creed Dawn Of Ragnarok Armour Sets: Dwarven Blacksmith Armour
Next up in the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour set is the Dwarven Blacksmith, and it can be a bit more of a task to find. The Helmet, Chest Armour, Cloak, Bracers, and Breeches are scattered across the map of Svartalfheim, so each piece must be collected individually. However, it is more than worth it, with an increase in armour when stunning an enemy and a boost to your overall speed, meaning you bulldoze your way through waves of enemies with extra protection and quick attacks. You'll find each of the Dwarven Blacksmith pieces at the following locations:
- Chest Armour - Underground in Hreidmar's Groft west of Eirtr
- Helmet - South of Vangrinn on the coast at Fornama. You'll be antagonised by a Dwarf that you must follow down a mineshaft
- Cloak - Central island in Svaladal in a town called Gullthorp. You'll need the Power of Muspelheim to access this chest
- Bracers - You'll need to check out Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Fidsthorp puzzle guide to pick this one up
- Breeches - These can be found in a fortress titled Felgardr, found on the southern coast of Felgardr. This area will also be included in the main narrative, so if you are mainlining the story first, you won't have to go out of your way for this
Assassin's Creed Dawn Of Ragnarok Armour Sets: Fire Giant Armour
Another skirmishing Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour set is the Fire Giant armour set. This focuses on melee damage, with both a booster for weapons on fire and an increase in the overall resistance of melee attacks. Like the Dwarven Blacksmith set, you are going to have to hunt out each of the elements of this armour set to receive its perks. You'll find all pieces of the Fire Giant Armour set at the following places and each required that you equip the Power of Muspelheim:
- Chest Armour - A town called Skidgardr in Gullnamar. You'll need to collect two keys before entering the cave to open the chest
- Helmet - Gomull-Bru in Gullnamar, at a camp by the bridge and river, which is protected by Muspel guards
- Cloak - Jarn Herad in the east of Eitri inside a two-story house
- Bracers - Uldar in Gullnamar features a lava protected cave that holds the loot chest
- Breeches - Horfinn-nama in Svaladal in another cave
- Are these armour sets still not helping with some of the more difficult boss fights? Check out our guide to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Eysa boss fight.
Assassin's Creed Dawn Of Ragnarok Armour Sets: Jotun Armour
The Jotun Armour is very similar to the Fire Giant set, however, we'd say it is even more useful. This one temporarily increases armour with each time an ability is used and ups that melee resistance along with it. This armour set is dependent on you saving Dwarves across Svartalfheim, which you will find in these locations.
- Chest Armour - Save two Dwarves in Vangrinn (one south-west of the fast travel point, the other north of Hodda Shelter) who will give you information to take on the boss Gygr in the very north-west of the map
- Helmet - Save a Dwarf in Gullnamar, north of the Skidgardr fast travel point, then another north of Gufathorp in Svaladal, before facing off against another boss (Ljethr) east of the Stor Mylna in the same area
- Cloak - Save a Dwarf to the immediate east of the fast travel point at Jofurrsmida, a second east of Eitri and south of Dimm Mylna, before facing off against Vesalligr to the west of Sudra Mylna
- Bracers - Your first Dwarf is located south of the fast travel point at Hreidmar's Croft in Vagrinn, the second immediately south of Fornama in Vagrinn, before the outrider Banir is found south of Eitri
- Breeches - Dwarf one west of Gapihus in Svaladal, and the second at the foot of the mountain near the Asgardian Gate. Iaten will then spawn just slightly north of this second Dwarf
- Fancy dipping out of Svartalfheim for a shot at the base game? Check out our guide on how to start Dawn of Ragnarok in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Assassin's Creed Dawn Of Ragnarok Armour Sets: Odin All-Father Armour
Thankfully, the last of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok armour sets can be purchased all in one go from Kara at the Valkyrie Arena. However, the catch is that to get your hands on the All-Father armour set you will need to grind the arena each piece of armour piece will set you back 1200 Tokens. Apply more boasts to each run in the arena to come back with even more Tokens.
It might be a grind but it will allow you to test out your combat skill and netting the All-Father armour set will give you a chance to increase Adrenaline Gain on headshots or weak points, and increase headshot damage, making it especially useful for taking out enemies with a bow.
Those are all of the Assassin's Creed Dawn of Ragnarok armour sets, so get collecting and bring the fight to Surtr and the mighty Muspels. Need to upgrade that Hugr-Rip? You'll need to know how to get Silica in Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok.