Armored Core 6 Hidden Chests: All chests & locations
The world of Armored Core 6 is massive, and hiding in some of the corners of the game are Hidden Chests that you can find. They are worth searching for, as they can give you brand-new upgrade parts and weapons that can make your mech even stronger.
It can be hard to know how to build your mech in the game, but some of these parts will come in handy, especially as you get into the late game and come across some of the harder bosses.
So, here is a rundown of all the locations you'll be able to find the Hidden Chests at in Armored Core 6.
- If you're struggling with EN shortfall, here is how you combat it in Armored Core 6
How many Hidden Chests are there in Armored Core 6?
In total, there are 13 hidden chests in Armored Core 6. By using the scanning ability in the correct location, it emits a pulse that will highlight nearby hidden objects as well as enemies that you can fight.
Some head parts in the game have a further Scan Distance than others, so if possible, try to use the one that offers the furthest distance.
- Here's all you need to know about Loghunt in Armored Core 6
All Hidden Chest locations in Armored Core 6
Chapter Two: Infiltrate Grid 086
The first Hidden Chest is found in Chapter Two of Armored Core 6, when you have to infiltrate Grid 086. This will lead you to the HC-3000 Wrecker Head.
- This item can be found when you head inside the interior location for the mission once you’ve taken down Invincible Rummy
- There will be a hole in the ceiling, with a small room containing two small mechs for you to take out
- Kill them, and then head into the back corner where you’ll find the Wrecker Head
The second chest is during the same mission, and this will lead you to the CC-3000 Wrecker Core.
- Make your way through this mission until you get to the smelting furnace in the room
- Go past the magma flow, and there you will find your treasure
The third chest will reward you with the AC-3000 Wrecker Arms. This chest is a bit harder to find, as it’s pretty well hidden, so you’ll want to make sure you’re utilising your scanner here.
- Once you’ve grabbed the treasure from the magma flow, head into the pipe that is next to the magma smelter
- Inside the huge pipe, you’ll find your next treasure
After you’ve hit the second checkpoint in this area, you’ll be able to find the next treasure chest which will give you the 2C-3000 Wrecker Legs.
- In order to find it, head up and to the right onto the higher platforms
- At the back of the second platform, there will be some enemies waiting to attack, and the chest will also be waiting for you
Chapter Three: Tunnel Sabotage
In Chapter Three, for the mission of Tunnel Sabotage, the first chest can be found after passing the second checkpoint, and this will give you the Nebula Plasma Rifle.
- Once you enter the tunnel, head past the checkpoint, where you’ll see a number of bridges
- Head to the left where you’ll find a chamber with a sniper waiting for you on a cliff
- Dispatch them and boost to the sniper and there you’ll find the Nebula Plasma Rifle
Chapter Three: Survey the uninhabited floating city
Again in Chapter Three, where you have to survey the uninhabited floating city, you will be able to obtain the IA-C01G Aorta Generator.
- Start by disabling the red beacons, and keep doing so until you reach the circle platform - here is when a group of enemies will attack you
- Deal with them, and then go to the building where they originated from in order to find the hidden chest
Chapter Three: Eliminate the “Honest” Brute
For the mission of eliminating the “Honest” Brute in Armored Core 6, you’ll find this Hidden Chest out in the open. However, the open space is pretty expansive, so it can be easily missed.
- As you are flying through this area, you’ll see red lasers starting to appear, which are traps set up by the Brute
- You’ll want to land on the trap-heavy platform created by the Brute, and this will put you in front of the chest where you’ll obtain the Double Trouble Chainsaw
In the same mission, though, there is also a second Hidden Chest.
- After grabbing the first chest, descend to a platform where it looks like a train bracket in the centre
- Head towards the part of the platform that is more closed in, and at the end of it you’ll find an extended arm which you can climb across to get to the chest
- In the chest, you’ll get BC-0600 12345 Booster
Once more, in the same mission, once you’ve entered the dome shield and fought the enemies you’ll want to enter the structure where you have fought them.
- There will be a platform you can drop down onto behind them all
- On the right side of this, there will be a short wall
- Head around it and you’ll find the Bad Cook Flamethrower
Chapter Four: Underground Exploration Depth 1
In Chapter 4 of the mission of Underground Exploration Depth 1, the shutters will close on you, and there will be several enemies that you will have to fight. There will be an objective that has an access point.
In the back of that room, you’ll find a hidden chest that has the Ephemera Legs.
Chapter Four: Underground Exploration Depth 2
In Chapter 4 Underground Exploration Depth 2, go into the long cavern after you’ve fought Iguazu, and there will be a similar room with a blast door that needs opening.
- There’ll be a side room you can go in, and there you can find a chest in the back
- The second chest you find will be in the ventilation duct and will be nearly impossible to miss
Chapter Four: Reach the Coral Convergence
Once you have got to the Coral Convergence part of the mission in Chapter 4, you will be able to get the Moonlight Blade. You’ll have to deal with the battling ACs, and go through the shallow lake.
- Instead of going upwards to your objective, head downwards
- There are some intense wheeled enemies circling the chest with the Moonlight Blade in
- Explosive damage is the way to take them out, and then you can get your reward for dealing with them