Where to farm Bomb Flowers in Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom
Learning where to farm Bomb Flowers in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is key if you want to collect lots of this explosive resource, as it will help you during fights and exploration across Hyrule.
In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, scouring the environment will allow you to find tonnes of useful resources, whether it be for getting the best cooking recipes, improving weapons and armour, and more. The Bomb Flower, in particular, is a powerful resource in the game that you'll want to stock up on early. So, check out where to farm Bomb Flowers in Tears of the Kingdom below.
- Want to attach a wagon or a heavy object to your horse? Check out our guide on how to get and equip Towing Harness in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Where to farm Bomb Flowers in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
While you can find Bomb Flowers in Tears of the Kingdom all across Hyrule inside caves, wells, and other underground locations. Some of the best ones where you can farm a ton of Bomb Flowers include Royal Hidden Passage in Lookout Landing and the Bottomless Cave in Great Sky Island.
Remember that the said locations are good farming spots for Bomb Flower during the early game. Apart from the above two locations, you can also farm a ton of Bomb Flowers in:
- Popla Foothills North Well: You can find the Popla Foothills North Well at the following map coordinates: 0595, -2102, 0093.
- Hateno Village Wells
- East Well: The Hateno Village East Well is at the following map coordinates: 3510, -2160, 099.
- West Well: The Hateno Village East Well is at the following map coordinates: 3351, -2051, 0102.
- Hyrule Field Chasm: You can find the Hyrule Field depths at the following coordinates: -0252, -0328, 0026.
There are many other locations where you can find and farm Bomb Flowers in Tears of the Kingdom, but these are the ones we've found in the early game so far. If we find a new location that offers more Bomb Flowers than the above locations, we will update this section of the guide.
- You may also want to know, do Ultrahand items respawn in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
What are Bomb Flowers used for in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom?
As we mentioned earlier, you can use the Bomb Flowers to make explosive arrows or directly use throw them at enemies, breakable objects, and other such things to blow them up.
- For more Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom tips, check out our guide, where is Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in the Zelda timeline and brush up on your Zelda lore.
How to throw Bomb Flowers in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
To throw Bomb Flowers in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must first hold the R button to aim and then press and hold the up D-pad key to bring up the menu to select Bomb Flowers.
Follow the below steps, and you will learn how to equip and throw Bomb Flowers in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Press and hold the R key to enter the aiming mode
- Hold ▲ (up D-pad) to bring up the menu where you can select Bomb Flowers.
- Use the analogue stick to navigate to the Bomb Flower and release the D-Pad button.
- Now, you will have the Bomb Flower equipped and ready to throw.
- Use the right analogue to aim the Bomb Flower.
- Release the R button to throw the Bomb Flower.
That concludes our guide on where to farm Bomb Flower in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. For more on Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, keep reading GGRecon.