Dead Island 2 Drunk and Disorderly walkthrough: How to find Jordan's Car keys
You may need a walkthrough for the Dead Island 2 Drunk and Disorderly quest, as it requires you to travel across various locations in the game to pick up clues before locating a powerful Legendary weapon.
Dead Island 2 features a series of Lost and Found quests, which task you with following clues to locate missing people, usually with a weapon as a reward at the end. These can be some of the toughest quests in the game, as they often leave you to figure things out yourself.
So, if you need a walkthrough for the Drunk and Disorderly quest in Dead Island 2, we've got you covered.
- We also have a breakdown of all Dead Island 2 key locations so far, which covers how to find many of the game's keys.
Dead Island 2 Drunk and Disorderly walkthrough
Even starting the Drunk and Disorderly quest can be hard, as it seems you need to finish the game first (though this isn't 100% confirmed).
You can begin the quest by making your way into the bottom floor bathroom of the mall in Ocean Avenue, and picking up the Dudes Who Chug journal from a dead body against the wall.
Once the quest starts, you'll get a vague objective to follow the paper trail to find a weapon. So, let's find it together.
- Start by fast travelling to the Blue Crab in Venice Beach, then head outside to the road on the right.
- Follow the road down to the end, and head inside Rose's Tattoos (marked on the map above).
- Inside here, you will find a named zombie called Grant, who drops the Dudes Who Get Inked journal.
- Once you pick up and read the journal, it will point you toward Gang Green, the weed dispensary which is along the Venice Beach storefront (marked on the map above).
- Head outside the tattoo shop, and follow the path right along the storefront until you reach Gang Green.
- Just next to Gang Green is a store called Lenny's. A few seconds after you get here, a zombie called Cole will crawl out from under a shutter.
- Killing Cole will allow you to grab the Dudes Who Get The Munchies journal, which points you in the direction of the Santa Monica pier.
How to find Jordan's Car keys
- Start by fast travelling to Santa Monica.
- Head out of the lifeguard tower and onto the pier itself.
- Locate the Pier Grill restaurant (marked on the map above) and collect the Dude, Interrupted journal from the table outside the doors.
- After collecting the journal, turn around and follow the pier to the left until you reach the zombie called Jordan.
- Killing Jordan will net you Jordan's Car keys, which can be used for the final step of the quest.
- Fast travel back to Ocean Avenue and head outside of the mall, then immediately turn right and follow it until you come to the parking garage shutters.
- You may need to open the shutters by interacting with the security keypad right next to it.
- Head down into the parking garage, and find the white car in the first parking space to the left.
You can now open the White SUV Trunk with the keys to finish the quest and grab the Legendary Party Starter weapon.
That's all for our full walkthrough of the Dead Island 2 Drunk and Disorderly quest, and now you know how to find Jordan's Car keys, so you can get the Party Starter weapon.
Why not also check out all Dead Island 2 Safe Deposit Box key locations, so you grab the money and resources inside when you're at the Halperin Hotel.