YuGiOh Master Duel Red Eyes Deck 2022
A YuGiOh Master Duel Red Eyes deck is a simple but powerful deck that players can build with relative ease to put up a fight in the game's online mode. Thanks to the secret pack system, YuGiOh Master Duel lets players build decks from specific archetypes, meaning your cards will effectively combine and give you a better chance at winning. So for a walkthrough of how to create a YuGiOh Master Duel Red Eyes deck, read on.
- Here's our list of the best YuGiOh Master Duel decks.
YuGiOh Master Duel Red Eyes Deck: What Cards Are Needed?
To acquire many of the Red-Eyes cards you will need for this deck, it's worth buying a few of the dragon secret packs. This will help you fill up your deck with some useful cards that are adjacent, even if they aren't specific to a Red-Eyes deck. Savage Crimson Dragon is one of the better packs for finding the cards you will need. The rest should be easy enough to find through YuGiOh Master Duel crafting, and the goal is to aim for a wide variety of dragon cards for this deck.
The list of cards you will need for the YuGiOh Master Duel Red-Eyes deck can be found below:
- Summoned Skull x1
- Red-Eyes Black Dragon x2
- Black Dragon's Chick x1
- The Black Stone of Legend x1
- Black Metal Dragon x1
- Red-Eyes Baby Dragon x2
- Red-Eyes Wyvern x1
- Red-Eyes Retro Dragon x2
- Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight x1
- Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning x1
- Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact x1
- Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon x1
- Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon x2
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
- Paladin of Dark Dragon x1
- Lord of the Red x1
- Inferno Fire Blast x2
- Dragon Shrine x2
- Red-Eyes Fusion x3
- Cards of the Red Stone x1
- The Claw of Hermos x1
- Pre-Preparation of Rites x1
- Return of the Dragon Lords x2
- Red-Eyes Insight x1
- Horn of the Unicorn x1
- Red-Eyes Transmigration x1
- Dark Dragon Ritual x1
- If you enjoy a Red-Eyes deck, why not check out the YuGiOh Master Duel Blue Eyes deck.
- Red-Eyes Spirit Dragon x2
- Red-Eyes Burn x1
- Red-Eyes Fang with Chain x1
- Return of the Red-Eyes x1
- Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword x1
- Red-Eyes Slash Dragon x1
- Meteor Black Comet Dragon x1
- Archfiend Black Skull Dragon x1
- Red=Eyes Flare Metal Dragon x1
A Red-Eyes deck with the above cards can make a great summoning deck, and allow you to frequently get damaging cards out on the field. You’ll want to aim to get your Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon on the board quickly, as it lets you summon dragon cards directly from the graveyard. Likewise, the Dragon Shrine and Return of the Dragon Lords cards are a perfect combo for summoning high-level cards from the graveyard.
Damage-wise, focusing on burn damage will help you make good use of your cards, with Inferno Fire Blast and Archfiend Black Skull Dragon perfect in this role. You should be able to make quick work of the enemies' cards with all your damage and summoning abilities.
That's it for our YuGiOh Master Duel Red Eyes deck guide, and you should be able to follow the above list of cards and basic strategies to replicate this deck in your game.
Don't forget to check out the list of YuGiOh Master Duel secret packs.