YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich Deck 2022
For a powerful meta deck, our YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich deck stands as one of the best in the game, largely due to its ability to trick the enemy and deploy deadly traps. If you intend to climb the YuGiOh Master Duel ranked ladder, you will likely need to use a meta deck that can stand against most card combinations. Our YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich deck can do just that, so read on to see how to recreate it.
- If you want help with cross-progression, check our YuGiOh Master Duel data transfer guide.
YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich Deck: What Cards Are Needed?
Many of the cards needed for an Eldlich deck can be found in the Stalwart Force and Immortal Royalty secret packs. The rest of the cards you will need are best accessed by generating them through the crafting system. The goal here is to make a meta deck that is super easy to play and follow, and while it can be countered from the YuGiOh diehards, newer players will have no idea how to react to your traps.
The list of cards you will need for the YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich deck can be found below:
- Eldlich the Golden Lord x2
- Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring x3
- Maxx "C" x3
- Require a primer on the Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel starter packs?
- Called by the Grave x2
- Cursed Eldland x2
- Eldlixir of Black Awakening x2
- Pot of Prosperity x3
- Seven Cities of the Golden Land x1
- Imperial Order x1
- Solemn Strike x3
- Conquistador of the Golden Land x3
- Huaquero of the Golden Land x3
- Torrential Tribute x3
- Eldlixir of Scarlet Sanguine x3
- Skill Drain x3
- Sumon Limit x3
- For another simple deck, check out the YuGiOh Master Duel Blue Eyes deck.
- Eldlich the Mad Golden Lord
- Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder
- Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe
- Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora
- Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
- Constellar Pleiades
- Underworld Goddess of the Closed World
- Accesscode Talker
- Borrrelword Dragon
- Knightmare Unicorn
- Avendread Savior
- Knightmare Cerberus
- Knightmare Phoenix
- Vampire Sucker
- Link Spider
Those are the cards you will need to replicate our build for the YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich deck. As we said, this is one of the simplest decks to play in the game, and your main goal is to use the traps to lock your opponent out of the game. While you deny your opponent the chance to play, you should be attempting to summon the Eldlich the Golden Lord card to deal damage, and when available, one of the more powerful extra deck cards.
That's all for our YuGiOh Master Duel Eldlich deck, and you should be able to use the cards we have outlined to create a powerful meta deck.
Why not check out the best YuGiOh Master Duel decks?