Wo Long Fallen Dynasty mission list: How long to beat
You may want to know the full Wo Long Fallen Dynasty mission list, along with how long the game takes to beat, as there are many missions you'll take part in across the game's seven chapters.
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is a Soulslike action RPG set in a dark fantasy version of the Three Kingdoms period in Ancient China. You'll take on the role of customisable nameless soldier as you fight various difficult bosses throughout the different missions.
So, if you need a full breakdown of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty mission list, along with how long it takes to beat, we've got you covered.
- You may also want to check out how to save in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, as it's not immediately obvious.
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty mission list
There are a total of sixteen missions across the seven chapters of Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. Each one requires you to hit a recommended level first and defeat the bosses from the previous missions. We'll list all the missions below along with their recommended level.
- The Village of Calamity - Level 1
- Two Chivalrous Heroes - Level 5
- The Valley of Crying Wraiths - Level 11
- The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven - Level 17
- In Search of the Immortal Wizard - Level 25
- Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch - Level 29
- The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass - Level 37
- Centuries of Glory Burned Away - Level 43
- Darkness Over the Hanshui River - Level 49
- Tyrant's Final Banquet - Level 55
- War's Flames Blaze Fiercely - Level 61
- The Way of the Warrior - Level 67
- Lu Bu, Mightiest Among Men - Level 73
- Behold the Glaive of Righteousness - Level 79
- Decisive Battle of Guandu - Level 85
- The Crouching Dragon Roars - Level 93
- You may also wonder, what is the level cap in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty? Check out if you can go past level 93.
How long to beat Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty will take you roughly 30 hours to beat if you're focusing mainly on progressing through the story. The length of a playthrough like this can range heavily, depending on how well you can handle the game's difficulty, as some sections and bosses are quite hard.
For players looking to take a more completionist route of Wo Long by taking part in side missions and challenges, your playthrough could extend well beyond 50 hours, but this is once again dependent on how you deal with the difficulty.
That's all for our rundown of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty mission list, and now you know all 16 missions, along with how long the game will take to beat depending on your playstyle.
We also cover how to respec skills in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, for if you don't like your current build.