How To Earn Pirate Coins In Lost Ark
Lost Ark Pirate Coins are one of the many currencies available in the game to trade for useful items and resources.
Lost Ark is full of different continents, islands, and a whole ocean to explore, and when traversing the latter, you will need a different type of coin than usual. If you want to know the best ways to find Lost Ark Pirate Coins, and what exactly they are for, we've got you covered.
- Make sure you have access to the Lost Ark Ships, so you can begin to collect Pirate Coins.
Lost Ark Pirate Coins: What Are They?
Pirate Coins are just another form of currency used for the purchasing and selling of items, but it's only used in specific parts of the game. This is the ocean and the various Lost Ark islands, where players can trade with merchant vessels and traders amongst the isles. You can use them to obtain many of the same items you can with gold and silver, like resources and items.
- Our Lost Ark mount list lets you what some of the best mounts in the game are.
Lost Ark Pirate Coins: Best Places To Find Them
Due to the specific usage of Lost Ark Pirate Coins, there are also only certain areas that you can find them too. Many islands have quests and activities that will result in you earning tonnes of pirate coins, and you'll quickly be able to start throwing your financial weight around the various ports. It's also worth noting you can gain other currencies like silver from a lot of these quests, along with other useful items, collectibles, and consumables.
Below we have listed some of the best islands for farming Pirate Coins, along with the total amount you can earn from doing the islands' quests and activities:
- Atropos - 10,000 Pirate Coins
- Blackfang's Den - 10,000 Pirate Coins
- Cradle of the Sea Fermata - 9000 Pirate Coins
- Freedom Isle - 15,000 Pirate Coins
- Giant Mushroom Island - 2000 Pirate Coins
- Golden Wave Island - 7000 Pirate Coins
- Kalthertz - 8600 Pirate Coins
- Lullaby Island - 16,500 Pirate Coins
- Peyto and Glacier Isle - 5000 Pirate Coins
- Runaways Island - 5000 Pirate Coins
- Sublime Island - 6000 Pirate Coins
That's all for our breakdown of the Lost Ark Pirate Coins, and now you know what they are used for, along with some handy places to farm them easily.
Some Lost Ark World Bosses can be found amongst the various islands in the ocean, so make sure to find out where they are.