FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC: How To Do The Puzzle Master SBC
The FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC is one of the hardest squad building challenges in the game to complete thanks to the incredibly specific criteria. You can earn some seriously good rewards for completing all the SBCs in FIFA 22, but you need to invest some coins beforehand, and Puzzle Master is one of the most lucrative. Here's everything you need to know about the cheapest FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC solution during this early stage of the game.
Make sure you read our guide to the FIFA 22 First XI SBC if you still need to complete that one too.
The Puzzle Master SBC cannot be completed with a quick wing and roll of the dice, it requires considerable calculations and can actually only be completed with one layout (albeit that players can be interchanged).
With such a complex obstacle, here's how to complete the FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC, whilst spending less than 10,000 coins.
FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC Solution
FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC Requirements
First off, it's important to recognise what you have to do in order to complete this SBC.
- Nationalities: Exactly 9
- Leagues: Exactly 7
- Maximum of 3 players from the same club
- Min Team Rating: 82
- Min Team Chemistry: 85
- Formation: 3-4-3
FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC Rewards
The completion of the FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC will grant you a Rare Mega Pack for finishing the Hybrid Leagues collection, containing 30 rare items, which would normally cost 55,000. With seven players needed with a loyalty bonus, this SBC can be done for as little as 6,000 coins, although it can cost significantly more depending on the players already in your club.
You will also get 13,000 coins and an exclusive kit for completing the whole League and Nations Hybrid set of SBCs.
FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC: Solution Method And Tips
Having seven players pulled from packs is the best method of success in this SBC, unless you fancy playing ten games with an unbalanced squad to earn the loyalty bonus that is essential - fortunately, if you opt for the latter technique, there is wiggle room to be relaxed one player in the usual method.
Storing packed players from other SBCs is the best method to bulk your club and make this challenge easier, especially high-rated players that don't generate much profit on the market.
You must have the following links in order to complete this SBC (the wings can be flipped).
- Goalkeeper to Centre Back (left) - Strong. Same team, different nations.
- Centre Back (middle) - No link
- Centre back (right) to Right Midfield - Soft. One nationality link, different leagues.
- Centre Midfield (left), Centre Midfield (right), Striker - All Strong. Same team, all different nations.
- Right Midfield to Right Wing - Strong. Same Team, different nationalities.
- Left Midfield to Left Wing - Soft. One nationality link, different leagues.
With these links, and no others, you will be able to complete the FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC. The below example will help picture the links.
It's important to recognise that the above steps cannot contain any of the same leagues or nations as the other steps.
FIFA 22 Puzzle Master SBC: Solution
- Goalkeeper - Yann Sommer (85)
- Centre Back - Matthias Ginter (84)
- Centre Back - Rafael Toloi (80)
- Centre Back - Pepe (82)
- Right Midfield- Gelson Martins (78)
- Left Midfield - Thomas Lemar (83)
- Centre Midfield - Donny Van De Beek (81)
- Centre Midfield - Scott McTominay (80)
- Right Wing - Krepin Diatta (76)
- Left Wing - Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (75)
- Striker - Edison Cavani (85)
From the above example, seven players have a loyalty bonus, allowing for the addition chemistry to take it over the required boundary. Sommer, Cavani, and Lemar all had the bonus chemistry, allowing for some lower-rated players to be filled in on the wings, although a more evened-out consistency can be experimented with.
For the early days of FIFA 22, this is the cheapest way to build the Puzzle Master SBC.
Find the rest of our FIFA 22 guides here: