F1 Manager 2022 Driver Ratings: All Drivers Ranked
The question on everyone’s lips is what the F1 Manager 2022 driver ratings will be when the game launches later this year. Just like other management sim games, F1 Manager 2022 is set to rank each Formula 1 driver in order of how good they are on the track. For a full list of the F1 Manager 2022 driver ratings, keep reading.
- Click here to learn more about the F1 Manager 2022 release date, trailer, gameplay, and more.
F1 Manager 2022 Driver Ratings: How are they scored?
In F1 Manager 2022, drivers are ranked based on a total ‘Overall Score’ that’s rated out of 100. This score is made up of nine other metrics, each of which track what skills a driver is especially good at. Here is a breakdown of what each of those nine metrics are:
- Cornering - The cornering rating influences the speed drivers will be able to carry through slow, medium and high speed corners.
- Braking - Drivers with a high rating in this stat are able to brake later and are less likely to suffer a lock-up.
- Reactions - Drivers with a higher reaction stat will have stronger race starts and accelerate out of corners earlier.
- Accuracy - A high accuracy rating will result in the driver sticking closer to the ideal racing line during sessions and reduces the likelihood of them running wide.
- Control -Drivers with a high control rating are less likely to make errors such as lock ups, spins and crashes.
- Smoothness - The smoothness rating influences how a driver is able to manage their tyre wear throughout a session.
- Adaptability - A high adaptability rating allows a driver to find grip during variable track conditions.
- Overtaking - Drivers who have a high overtaking rating are more likely to be successful in their overtaking attempts.
- Defending - A high defending rating allows a driver to protect their position on track, making it more difficult for.
F1 Manager 2022 Driver Ratings: Ranked from best to worst
With those metrics in mind, each of the drivers have been ranked from best to worst in F1 Manager 2022. While the top two may not surprise you, it’s interesting to see how the rest of the field has shaken out. Here are all of the drivers ranked based on the F1 Manager 2022 driver ratings:
- Lewis Hamilton - 90
- Max Verstappen - 90
- Charles Leclerc - 88
- Sergio Perez - 87
- Valteri Bottas - 87
- Carlos Sainz - 87
- George Russell - 86
- Lando Norris - 86
- Fernando Alonso - 85
- Esteban Ocon - 85
- Daniel Ricciardo - 84
- Pierre Gasly - 84
- Sebastian Vettel - 82
- Alex Albon - 81
- Kevin Magnussen - 80
- Lance Stroll - 79
- Zhou Guanyu - 79
- Yuki Tsunoda - 77
- Mick Schumacher - 76
- Nicholas Latifi - 73
That’s all twenty of the Formula 1 drivers ranked from best to worst according to their F1 Manager 2022 driver ratings. However, they aren’t the only drivers included in the game. All of the Formula 1 reserve drivers are also included in the game and have their own driver ratings. Here they are, also ranked from best to worst:
- Antonio Giovanazzi - 78
- Niko Hulkenberg - 76
- Oscar Piastri - 75
- Nyck de Vries - 74
- Sébastien Buemi - 72
- Stoffel Vandoorne - 72
- Robert Kubica - 69
- Liam Lawson - 68
- Jack Aitken - 66
- Pietro Fittipaldi - 66
That’s it for all of the F1 Manager 2022 driver ratings, all of them ranked from best to worst. The individual metric numbers are yet to be revealed, and these will change as players progress through seasons.
For more F1 Manager 2022 guides, give our page a read.