How to find the Military Supplies Case key in Dead Island 2
You'll want to know the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key location in order to collect a strong weapon very early in the game, allowing you to wreak havoc through the Halperin Hotel.
Dead Island 2 makes Los Angeles a playground for killing zombies, meaning weapons of all kinds are your best friend wherever you go. Across the game are locked containers which contain some of the best weapons around, which is where items like the Military Supplies key comes into play.
So, keep reading for details on where you can locate the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key.
Where is the Military Supplies Case key?
To find the location of the Military Supplies Case in Dead Island 2, you will need to complete the Halperin Hotel main quests and then encounter the Crusher zombie on your way back to Bel-Air. Killing them will result in them dropping the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies key.
As you enter the Halperin Hotel region of the game, after coming out of an alleyway, you'll notice a military vehicle on your right side. Located on the back of this vehicle is a locked yellow box called the Military Supplies Case.
- Check out all the details on whether you can change outfits in Dead Island 2.
How to get the Military Supplies Case key
- To grab the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key, you will first need to explore the Halperin Hotel region and finish the main quest here that ends with you fighting a Crusher zombie in a reception hall.
- After this fight, you will need to return to Bel-Air by travelling back the way you came.
- As you make your way down the main road toward the exit, you will come across another Crusher zombie called Drill Sergeant.
- Defeating this zombie will allow you to grab the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key from its corpse.
The Drill Sergeant will be a couple of levels above you when you encounter them, but the fight is still winnable as long as you keep chipping at their health and keep your distance from their strong attacks. Before long, you'll take them down and they'll drop the Military Supplies key.
Once you have grabbed the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key, just head back to the container on the back of the military vehicle and open it up to get a powerful weapon.
That's our full walkthrough to help you find the Dead Island 2 Military Supplies Case key, and now you know exactly how to get the key and open the container.
Make sure you found all Dead Island 2 Safe Deposit Box key locations during your trip to Halperin Hotel.
For more Dead Island 2 guides, keep reading GGRecon.