Call Of Duty Vanguard Perks: All Confirmed Perks
The Vanguard perks are split into three categories as per usual in a Call of Duty game, but what's the full list? Call of Duty Vanguard is offering the player the chance to customise their loadouts with weapons, attachments, perks, and more, and the latter is a crucial aspect of your path to success. With the game finally here, we know the full Call of Duty Vanguard perks list, so you can get accustomed to exactly what you'll have the option of in-game.
Call Of Duty Vanguard Perks List Explained
Just in case you’re going in cold on Vanguard and aren’t entirely familiar with Call of Duty at large - perks are abilities you can attribute to your characters to give them new gameplay advantages.
Perks are mostly designed to help bolster you in specific areas that can be aided by your Vanguard weapons and item choices - for example, there are many perks in Call of Duty’s history that will let you be a more effective sniper with silent footsteps, or ones that grant you unlimited sprint for up-close and personal fights.
- Check out all of the Vanguard maps in our comprehensive list
Call of Duty Vanguard Perks List: Perk One
When it comes to the first perk slot in Vanguard, the best all-around option is probably the Fortified perk. Its ability to let you take less damage when prone, crouched or mounted is excellent, especially if you give yourself a second to prepare for a fight before you pull the trigger. Alternatively, if you’re trying to be quick about your kills, Dauntless is a great way to do it.
Here’s your perk one list:
- Ghost - Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics. Reduces the effectiveness of Local Informants.
- Survival Training - Maximised resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- Fortified - Reduce damage from explosives by 15%. Damage reduction doubled while mounted, crouched, or prone. Reduces health regen delay from explosives.
- Ninja - Move silently. Take redacted damage when falling. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks.
- Dauntless - Immune to movement-reducing effects.
- Cold Blooded - AI-controlled killstreaks will not target you, and player-controlled killstreaks will not highlight you. You do not trigger markers that appear for enemies.
- Which of the Vanguard operators are you going to pick?
Call Of Duty Vanguard Perks List: Perk Two
Perk Two’s slot in Vanguard comes with a perk that many already feel is over-powered - Piercing Vision. Its ability to let some enemies appear through walls is incredible, and threatens to overpower the game’s meta - so give that one a go before it inevitably gets a nerf.
Here is the list of perks for perk slot two:
- Tracker - Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies that you kill.
- High Alert - Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Forward Intel - See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Radar - Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- Engineer - Detect enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team by aiming down sights. Hack enemy equipment and field upgrades.
- Piercing Vision - Sufficiently suppressed targets will be highlighted for a short time, rendering them visible through walls and obscuring effects.
Call of Duty Vanguard Perks List: Perk Three
The third perk in Vanguard’s list that definitely deserves a spin is Demolition - a perk that makes you incredibly dangerous just as you respawn. If you’re playing on a particularly small map this would be incredibly useful and help you to make short work of those nasty spawn-campers.
Here are the final perks in Vanguard -
- Demolition - Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals and tacticals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal or tactical.
- Double Time - Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Lightweight - Increases movement speed.
- Overkill - Carry two primary weapons.
- Tactician - Restock your tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger - Replenish ammo from dead players.
That’s every single perk in the game, and there are some absolute gems buried in the pile. Pick out your favourites now, and you’ll be more than ready to put them to use in-game.