Apex Legends Vantage: Release Date And Abilities
Apex Legends Vantage is rumoured as the 22nd character to be added to the game and is set to join the game for Season 14. Over the three years that Apex Legends has been available for players, there have been a variety of different characters that have joined the roster, allowing players to try out legends that match their playstyle. Apex Legends Vantage is yet to be revealed officially, but we know some information about them courtesy of leaks, so read on for a full breakdown.
- Check out all we know about the upcoming Apex Legends Summer Sundown event, including the potential prizes up for grabs.
Apex Legends Vantage: Release Date
Vantage is rumoured to join the line-up of characters in Apex Legends Season 14, which is set to release sometime in August. New seasons always provide a natural point to introduce new characters, due to the changes to the meta, map releases, and more. Season 14 will be introduced sometime after August 8, as that's when the Season 13 battle pass is set to end. We'll update this guide with the exact date of the new season, along with when we can expect to get our hands on Vantage once we get official news from Respawn.
- Does Apex Legends have proximity chat? Check out our answer.
Apex Legends Vantage: Abilities
The rumours of Vantage being the next character come directly from an Apex YouTuber and leaker called ThordanSmash, and they've also kindly detailed what abilities it seems the character will have.
From what we know about Vantage, they are a sniper reconnaissance character who specialises in collecting information about enemy positioning and movement to aid them in striking from a distance. The rumoured abilities are subject to change. They are:
- Passive - Sniper Kit: Tactical info available in ADS, unarmed or long-range scopes (Legend name, shield rarity, team size, and distance)
- Tactical - Echo Launch: Launch toward your winged companion called Echo. Order Echo by pressing Q, and launch toward them by holding Q.
- Ultimate - Mark to Kill: You gain a custom rifle that scans enemies and boosts damage for Vantage and their squad. Damage will double for Vantage after hitting successive shots. The team gets a 15% bonus to marked targets.
The leaks also suggest that Vantage's history is intertwined with Bloodhound, due to the next season supposedly containing a Goliath creature that the later character fought in the lore.
That's all we know so far about Apex Legends Vantage, but once the character is officially confirmed and we get more information, we'll make sure to update this guide.
Want to see what the Apex Legends pick rates in Season 13 are before the next season drops?