Apex Legends Season 19 update patch notes including Conduit, cross-progression & Storm Point changes
Apex Legends Season 19 has finally been announced by Respawn and there's a huge amount of content to get excited about.
With cross-progression finally coming (Yes, it's actually happening), the new Legend Conduit, Storm Point map changes, and of course a stacked Battle Pass, Ignite is looking to knock it out of the park.
Not only that, the devs have also revealed when Season 19 launches, so you can start counting down until Ignite arrives.
So, without further ado, let's check out everything you need to know about Apex Legends Season 19 and all the major features coming to the Outlands.
- Curious about the Apex Legends pick rates for your favourite characters? Here's our dedicated list
Apex Legends Season 19 'Ignite' release date
Apex Legends Season 19's release date is October 31, 2023. So, competitors won't have too long to wait before the major content drop arrives on Halloween.
- Wondering about the Apex Legends player count? Here's how many people play Apex
Apex Legends trailer for Season 19 'Ignite'
Here's the Apex Legends Season 19 trailer, and it gives us some interesting background lore about Conduit, the new Legend arriving this season.
- Here's the full Apex Legends voice actor list
Apex Legends Season 19 Conduit & her abilities
Conduit will be coming to the Apex Games in Season 19 and as a support, she'll be looking to assist her allies with shield regeneration. Not only that, the Shield Healer also has an extremely disruptive Ultimate that can divide the battlefield.
Here's a rundown of all Conduit's abilities in Apex Legends:
- Passive: Savior's Speed gives Conduit a burst of movement speed when sprinting towards her teammates who are outside of her Tactical range.
- Tactical: Radiant Transfer allows Conduit to blast an ally with energy, regenerating temporary shields for them when in danger.
- Ultimate: Energy Barricade causes Conduit to launch an array of shield jammers which damage and slow enemies who pass through them. These jammers effectively form a dangerous barrier, but the devices can be shot by foes to make a path through the barrier.
Unlike Revenant, Octane, or even Pathfinder, Conduit is a less aggressive Legend for players who prefer to assist their allies in gunfights. While Conduit can certainly get scrappy and push enemies like any other Legend, keeping an eye on teammates and controlling the battlefield with her Ultimate will be the best strategy.
- Looking for the best Apex Legends characters? Here's our tier list
Apex Legends is getting cross-progression in Season 19
Yes, you heard that right, Apex Legends is finally getting cross-progression in Season 19 and it's even better than we expected.
The automatic and mandatory process will take place as soon as Ignite goes live on October 31. At that point, your profile with the highest account level will become your master account. All of your other accounts tied to the same EA ID will come together, allowing all of your progression to be linked, no matter which platform you choose.
As for cosmetics, every skin, badge, banner and everything else you can imagine will all be added to your master account, no matter where you earned them. So, there's no need to worry about earning an Heirloom on console and not being able to use it on PC anymore.
- You'll need the best Apex Legends PC settings if you want to maximise your FPS
Storm Point map changes in Apex Legends Season 19
Alongside Conduit and cross-progression, Storm Point changes are also coming after a major weather event devastated the island.
The tropical map is receiving six brand new POIs, including a Wattson Town Takeover called ZUES Station, the Devastated Coast, Echo HQ, Coastal Camp and more.
There have also been some general tweaks to change the flow of the map, including the removal of the prowler-infested location that was once at the centre of Storm Point. This allows for better rotations and if that wasn't enough, the overall size of the map has been reduced to encourage more skirmishes.
That's everything we know about Apex Legends Season 19 'Ignite'. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest updates, as we'll be sure to share more as more details arise. For more Apex Legends guides, keep reading GGRecon.