How to redeem all the Warframe 'Amazon Prime Gaming' rewards
Amazon Prime Gaming members can gain access to a number of exclusive Warframe Prime rewards each month - so it's worth learning how to redeem them and then flex them in-game.
Warframe has been around for ten years now, and while there are a tonne of skins for the various frames in the game, new ones are regularly released through Amazon Prime. You can get these for the game even with a free trial, so if you want to grab something for free, you have options.
Below, we'll take you through the steps for getting your Warframe Amazon Prime rewards, along with what's on offer this month.
How to redeem Warframe Prime rewards
Once you know the rewards you can get, you need to know how to actually use them. This requires you to link your Digital Extremes Inc and Prime accounts, so the rewards can actually be used in-game.
Here's the process for connecting your accounts and claiming the Warframe Prime rewards:
- On the Prime Gaming Warframe page, select 'Claim' on the item
- Click 'Get in-game content'
- Sign in and select 'Link Account'
- Log in to your Warframe account
- Once linked, you'll be notified that you received the reward
- Take a look at All Diablo 4 Amazon Prime rewards
All Warframe Amazon Prime Gaming rewards
Here are the Warframe Amazon Prime rewards that can be redeemed this month with a valid Prime membership:
- Necramech Iridos Skin
- Octavia Iridos Bundle - Expires November 14
- Verv Armor Set - Expires October 15
- Check out the Warframe Shawzin Songs and learn how to play them
How to find Warframe prime rewards in-game
Once you have the rewards redeemed, you'll need to get them in the game. This just requires you to pause Warframe and select 'Equipment'. From there you can select your new gear and equip it.
That's all for our breakdown of the current month's Warframe Prime rewards, and now you know how to claim them as your own.
For more Warframe guides, stick with GGRecon.