Pokemon Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1 update patch notes: Bug fixes, quality of life changes, more
The latest DLC for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is out, and that means brand-new patch notes for update 2.0.1, bringing bug fixes, UI tweaks and much more.
So if you want to know what changes have happened within the game, make sure to keep reading for more information on the latest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet update 2.0.1.
- If you want to get your hands on some freebies in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, check out our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet gift codes
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet patch 2.0.1 overview
Patch 2.0.1 adds support for the latest DLC, Teal Mask, to be added to Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Along with it, players will see a host of bug fixes, UI tweaks, and many new Pokemon added to the Pokedex for them to collect. It’s a new adventure for players globally.
Make sure to keep reading for all of the bug fixes and tweaks that have been made to the game to see if they will affect you in any way. There are also some new quality-of-life changes such as updates to the camera settings, fixing the minimap to North position, and more.
- Here are all the special evolutions in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that you need to be aware of
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet update 2.0.1 patch notes: Features & bug fixes
- Camera settings have been added to the Options menu. These settings will let you adjust how the camera works while you are out in the field
- For Trainers who have not purchased The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, additional Pokémon may appear via local or online communication modes
- We have added a feature that allows you to signal a Pokémon accompanying you in the field to stop and wait where it is. To give this signal, press the Left Stick
- We have added a feature to TM Machines that allows you to filter for moves your Pokémon can learn By interacting with a TM Machine and selecting the option to filter for learnable moves, you will be able to display only TMs containing moves that a specific Pokémon can learn
- While using the Union Circle, Trainers can now share photos they have taken with the camera app during that Union Circle session with the friends they are playing with
- You can now play music by pressing the ZL Button or ZR Button while the camera app is open. You may find that Pokémon accompanying you in the field and people around you will react to the music.
- You can now take pictures by pressing the A Button in the camera app
- You will now be able lock the mini map that appears while you are out in the field so that up is always north. You can do this by pressing the Right Stick twice while you have the map app open to select the App and mini maps locked setting
- If you want to get your hands on Okidogi in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, here is how to do so
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet bug fixes
- Incorrect descriptive text for the moves Ceaseless Edge, Dire Claw, and Stone Axe has been corrected. The descriptions for these moves previously included the words “aiming to land a critical hit,” but these moves do not increase the critical-hit ratio in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet This wording has been removed from these descriptions
- Other select bug fixes have been implemented
- We have fixed a bug where the Itemfinder Mark would not be applied to a Pokémon even if the conditions were met
- We have made adjustments to the way Pokémon icons are displayed in the Boxes
- Wild Pokémon that have the Titan Mark will now reappear in the field after a certain amount of time if they have been defeated
These are all of the patch notes for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that you need to be aware of. Make sure you’ve downloaded the latest patch before you try jumping into the game!