FIFA 23 Title Update 3 Patch Notes
The FIFA 23 Title Update #3 has arrived, and it is all to do with the new and exciting World Cup mode. While there isn't a whole lot actually in these patch notes, it will be one of the biggest points of this entire FIFA cycle. So, to see the full FIFA 23 Title Update #3 patch notes, make sure to read the rest of this guide below.
- Have a look at our FIFA 23 SBC solutions guide to see every SBC that we've covered so far.
FIFA 23 Title Update #3 Patch Notes
Here's a full list of all of the changes and additions coming to the game with the FIFA 23 Title Update #3 patch notes:
- Added the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience
- Updated the Brazil national team squad to reflect the recent announcement of the World Cup selection
- Updated some commentary lines and celebrations
- Fixed an issue where in some faces, Training Centre Focus Areas did not update to take into account the selected Controller Settings preset
- Addressed multiple stability issues
As you can see, the highlight of the patch notes is the arrival of the FIFA 23 World Cup game mode, which brings with it a whole suite of new ways to play. While the Ultimate Team integration won't arrive until Friday November 11, you can jump straight into your World Cup journey right now in kick off.
You will be able to play standard offline kick off games, a full offline custom tournament, and then online versions of the same modes too if you want to play against your friends. Once the World Cup officially starts as well, you will be able to keep up with the World Cup Live game mode, where you can play the day's upcoming matches, or change the result of previous ones if you didn't like who ended up winning.
There has also been a FIFA 23 Live Tuning update squeezed in, which includes the following changes:
- Increased stamina decay by up to 41% for Constant Pressure, Press After Possession Loss, and Press On Heavy Touch defensive custom tactics
- Reduced ball velocity from fully powered corner kicks
- Decreased accuracy of fully powered corner kicks
Two fairly significant balance changes here, with pressing defensive actions and the infamous corner glitch both nerfed. Hopefully there should be a more accurate balance for aggressive defensive pressures, and you won't have to worry about conceding any more unfair goals from corners from now on.
So, that wraps up this guide for the FIFA 23 Title Update #3 patch notes, giving you all the information for what's coming with the new update. If you're wanting to complete an SBC on FUT though, make sure to check out the FIFA 23 cheapest 85 rated players list.