FIFA 23 Best cheap players list: Richarlison, Griezmann & more in FUT
Finding out which players in FIFA 23's FUT mode are the best and cheapest to use could take up a lot of energy, especially if you're just starting out - so here's a full list of which players to consider using next.
Generally, what is considered a cheap player all depends on your coin balance and current squad - you could only afford to fill out your team with near-discard value cards, or you could be able to stretch a bit further.
So, while our list of the cheapest FIFA 23 players includes a general upper limit of 5,000 Coins, we're aiming to target the best value for Coins players for each league (as opposed to the best players at the upper limit). If that's not what you're looking for, you'll also find a section detailing the best Icons that are under 150,000 coins in the game, too.
- Running into the FIFA 23 EA Anti Cheat error? Check out our guide for an easy fix.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap players: Premier League
Here's our list of the best cheap players from the Premier League in FIFA 23:
- Richarlison (Spurs) - 4,000 Coins
- Sinisterra (Leeds) - 2,500 Coins
- Martial (Manchester United) - 1,900 Coins
- Trossard (Brighton) - 650 Coins
- Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) - 1,400 Coins
- Perišić (Spurs) - 2,200 Coins
- Godfrey (Everton) - 1,700 Coins
- Konza (Aston Villa) - 900 Coins
- Pope (Newcastle United) - 1,000 Coins
YOU MAY LIKE
GGRecon may earn a commission from qualifying purchases and actions.
You can get your hands on quite a wide selection of cheap players in the Premier League, which is great as it is usually considered to be rather overpriced. Obviously, there are some more expensive options in the list above, but they do have a justification for their price - especially when you're working within the raised price range of the league.
Being the most expensive option on the list above by a margin, Richarlison can be a push if you're really strapped, but his good pace, shooting, and five-star weak foot make him an excellent budget option. If he's a bit too much, opt for Isak at about 1,500 Coins, who also has five-star weak foot, but more challenging links.
Overall, there is an abundance of cheap Premier League players that can get you started with a competitive team, and allow you to build your coin balance enough to bring in some of the heavier hitters.
- Get your FIFA 23 SBC Solutions done with this handy guide.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap players: LaLiga
Check out the list below for the best LaLiga cheap players in FIFA 23:
- Griezmann (Atlético Madrid) - 2,400 Coins
- Araujo (Barcelona) - 3,400 Coins
- Nacho (Real Madrid) - 900 Coins
- Darder (RCD Espanyol) - 3,800 Coins
- Torres (Barcelona) - 1,200 Coins
- Cunha (Atlético Madrid) - 2,700 Coins
- Morales (Villarreal) - 800 Coins
- Ansu Fati (Barcelona) - 2,000 Coins
Surprisingly, the options aren't quite as affordable in LaLiga compared to the Premier League, with most of the good cards being at least 2,000 Coins. Furthermore, there aren't a huge amount of great cheap midfielders outside of Sergi Darder, who comes in at nearly 4,000 Coins.
However, the attacking options that you can bolster your squad with are quite excellent, with Torres, Cunha, and Morales being the particular standouts. Morales especially looks to be a slight hidden gem, due to his position change to LM, but you can use one of the new position change cards to switch him straight back to striker.
Defence is also solid for cheap options, with Araujo and Nacho offering a reliable back two for a fraction over 2,000 while you work your way towards the more expensive players like Alaba and Koundé.
- Find out who made the FIFA 23 5 star skillers list here.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap players: Serie A
Have a look at what we think are the best cheap players in FIFA 23 from Serie A:
- Berardi (Sassuolo) - 2,000 Coins
- Zieliński (Napoli) - 2,900 Coins
- Gosens (Inter) - 1,400 Coins
- Politano (Napoli) - 750 Coins
- Rabiot (Juventus) - 1,900 Coins
- Rebić (Milan) - 450 Coins
- Correa (Inter) - 700 Coins
- Kim (Napoli) - 3,800 Coins
On our money, Serie A has probably the best selection of budget players to choose from, with a handful of players with a value far below their performance level.
A front line of Rebić, Correa, and Politano only costing 1,900 Coins is an absolute steal, and being able to back that up with value across the pitch only adds to the appeal. Gosens is another particular highlight, with the ability to change him from LWB to LM, he will slot perfectly into any three at the back formation, or into the centre of the pitch.
Furthermore, most of the budget players come from a small selection of clubs, meaning that it is a lot easier to build Serie A into a hybrid if you don't necessarily want to go for one league.
- Learn how to perform the new FIFA 23 power shot technique in our guide.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap players: Bundesliga
Here's our selection of the FIFA 23 best cheap players from the Bundesliga:
- Schlotterbeck (Borussia Dortmund) - 3,000 Coins
- Raum (RB Leipzig) - 2,100 Coins
- Ndicka (Eintracht Frankfurt) - 2,100 Coins
- Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig) - 650 Coins
- Gravenberch (Bayern Munich) - 3,000 Coins
- Bellarabi (Bayer Leverkusen) - 750 Coins
The Bundesliga isn't the best in terms of super budget options, serving a stronger selection in the 5-15,000 Coins range instead. However, that doesn't mean that there aren't still some gems to find.
Schlotterbeck, Ndicka, and Raum seem like a distinguished trio at the back, with Raum giving the potential for a hyperlink to Werner down the line. Furthermore, Gravenberch and Szoboszlai will serve your midfield well, even if the former is a bit on the expensive side.
The main trouble with the Bundesliga is the lack of a decent cheap striker, with the good options now soaring beyond our 5,000 limit. Bellarabi can be a great attacker, but he is definitely more of a winger than a number nine, so you might have to branch into other leagues or save up if you want a true talisman at the top.
- Check out all of the FIFA 23 pack prices we know so far.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap players: Ligue 1
Take a look at our choices for the best cheap players from Ligue 1 in FIFA 23:
- Soler (PSG) - 1,300 Coins
- Terrier (Stade Rennais) - 650 Coins
- Guendouzi (Olympique Marseille) - 950 Coins
- Mukiele (PSG) - 1,000 Coins
- David (Lille) - 650 Coins
- Pepe (OGC Nice) - 650 Coins
- Todibo (OGC Nice) - 850 Coins
While there is quite a significant gap in price between the decent Ligue 1 players and the meta ones, you are still able to pick up a few great players for barely even 1,000 Coins.
David, Terrier, and Mukiele seem like the best value of the bunch, but for different reasons. David is a standout for his five-star weak foot, Terrier is a solid option on the wings for only 650 Coins, and Mukiele can be switched to centre back from RWB.
Pair the latter with Todibo, stick Soler in midfield, and you'll be set with a formidable spine with more than enough to build around.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best cheap Icons
Take a look at our choices for the best cheap Icons in FIFA 23:
- ST, Ian Rush (Wales/FUT Birthday Icon) - 95,000 coins
- CAM, Socrates (Brazi/Prime Icon) - 140,000 coins
- ST, Marco Van Basten (Netherlands/Trophy Titan Icon) - 140,000 coins
- CB, Laurent Blanc (France/World Cup Icon) - 138,000 coins
- CF, Dennis Bergkamp (Netherlands/Prime Icon) - 102,000
Around this time of year, there are plenty of affordable Icons in FIFA 23, and as we approach Team of the Season, these players are only going to become more useful. If you're trying to build a hybrid side, the boost your players get who share your Icons nationality could save the chemistry of your whole team.
The players listed above are a bit more expensive than the others on the list, but soon the links these players can get you might just save your side.
So, that completes our list of the FIFA 23 best cheap players in the top five leagues, giving you plenty of potential hidden gems to fill out your team with. Plenty of these players have also featured in our FIFA 23 starter team guide, so make sure to have a read of that to avoid the hard work of actually building a squad yourself.