Fall Guys Update July 6
The latest Fall Guys update for July 6 is here, providing some big fixes for different issues that have popped up since the game went free-to-play back in June. Fall Guys is a popular platforming battle royale game where up to 60 players participate in a series of mini-games to decide a winner, with more and more players getting kicked each round. It's an often chaotic experience, and with all that chaos comes a selection of glitches and bugs that can range from funny to frustrating. So check out all we know about Fall Guys update July 6.
- You may want to also know, does Fall Guys have voice chat? Check out how to enable it and communicate with friends.
Fall Guys Update July 6 Fixes
This July 6 update isn't a full patch, so it isn't providing a myriad of changes or adding new content, but it does come with some bug well-needed bug fixes for glitches that have been negatively affecting players.
Here are the full list of fixes:
- Fixed instances where a player would be unable to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would appear to be floating.
- Fixed the Score UI not updating in Point-Based Squads Rounds.
- Fixed some crashes after leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera.
- Fixed misalignment on 'Grab Candy' and 'Walk' button prompts in Invisibeans.
- Fixed issue where some newly active Challenge Lists do not automatically appear for in-game Players.
- Fixed some instances of unresponsive inputs after a player is eliminated.
- Fixed buttons having no collisions in Leading Light.
- Fixed players becoming resistant to fans whilst grabbing or being grabbed.
- Fixed FPS drops at the end of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed unresponsive Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Improved vibration/rumbles on Nintendo Switch controllers.
- Fixed some instances of crashes on Nintendo Switch after loading into the main menu.
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering.
- Fixed instances where the camera sensitivity would be too high for players.
That's all for our breakdown of the Fall Guys update for July 6, and now you know the full list of bug fixes.
We also have a full breakdown of the Abstergo Fall Guys challenges and rewards, so you earn the Assassin's Creed themed cosmetics.