MW3 pre-order bonuses & Vault Edition: Early access, Soap skin
As always, MW3 pre-order bonuses and various editions will be available to purchase ahead of Modern Warfare 3's launch, with each coming with a set of unique features.
Well, this year is no different and Call of Duty has announced all the details about pre-orders and special editions.
So, let's check out everything we know about MW3 pre-order bonuses and all of the Modern Warfare 3 editions that will be available to buy.
- Wondering who Makarov is in MW3? Here's the answer
All Modern Warfare 3 editions
When it comes to MW3 editions, there are three total that each offer different features and come at different prices.
Here are all the MW3 editions available to purchase:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Standard Edition (PC) ($69.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen Edition (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4) ($69.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition (All Platforms) ($99.99)
Remember, pre-ordering is required if you want access to the open beta and early access campaign.
- Here are all the details you need to know about the MW3 beta and early access
Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition
This includes Operator skins for Ghost, Price, Makarov, and Warden, as well as two weapons vaults, and BlackCell Season 1 for MW3.
Here's a full breakdown of everything included in the MW3 Vault Edition:
- Nemesis Operator Pack: Skins for Ghost, Price, Makarov, and Warden
- Two-Weapon Vaults
- BlackCell Season 1 + Bonus tier skips (Includes Battle Pass, 1100 CP, 50 tier skips and more)
- Campaign access up to a week early
- Early access to open beta
- Soap Operator skin bundle
While this edition of the game is a little pricey, it does come with a lot of exciting features, it's just whether cosmetics are something you're going to value in MW3.
- Curious about the MW3 weapons list? Here's everything we know about the leaked guns so far
Modern Warfare 3 pre-order bonus
When it comes to the MW3 pre-order bonus, it's been revealed that the Soap Operator bundle will be granted to players in MW2 & Warzone 2.
The MW3 pre-order comes with two Operator skins and a weapon blueprint, so it's a nice bonus for those who want another skin to use in MW2 before MW3 drops.
So, there you have it, that's everything we know about MW3's pre-order bonuses and editions ahead of launch so far.
Be sure to check out our Call of Duty homepage for all of the latest news and guides.