MultiVersus Monster Mash: How To Earn Halloween Candy, Skins, And More Rewards
The MultiVersus Monster Mash has begun, giving players the opportunity to earn an array of new rewards during this Halloween-themed event. With the villainous Stripe of the MultiVersus Gremlins crossover joining the fray, the game has already gotten just a little bit spookier. For more information about what to expect this month, here’s everything to know about the MultiVersus Monster Mash.
- Step up your game as Gizmo with our handy MultiVersus guide.
MultiVersus Monster Mash: How To Earn Candy
The MultiVersus Monster Mash will run from October 12 to November 15. During this Halloween event, players will earn in-game Candy after every battle. How much Candy the player earns depends on whether they play 1v1 or 2v2, whether they win or lose, and whether they use a character with one of the new Halloween Variants.
Here’s a full breakdown of how much Candy players can expect to receive after a given match:
- 1v1 loss - 10 Candy
- 2v2 loss - 10 Candy
- 1v1 win - 20 Candy
- 2v2 win - 20 Candy
- 1v1 loss with a Halloween Variant - 20 Candy
- 2v2 loss where one player uses a Halloween Variant - 20 Candy
- 1v1 win with a Halloween Variant - 40 Candy
- 2v2 win where one player uses a Halloween Variant - 40 Candy
- 2v2 loss where both players use a Halloween Variant - 40 Candy
- 2v2 win where both players use a Halloween Variant - 60 Candy
- Here are the MultiVersus PC system requirements you'll need to play the game.
MultiVersus Monster Mash: New Skins And Rewards
In order to earn extra Candy during the MultiVersus Monster Mash, players may choose to part with some Gleamium in order to obtain one of the eligible Halloween Variants. Here are the eligible Variants and how much it costs to unlock them:
- Combat Gizmo - 800 Gleamium
- Combat Stripe - 800 Gleamium
- Vampire Tom & Jerry - 800 Gleamium
- Frankenstein Iron Giant - 1,500 Gleamium
- Witch Velma - 1,500 Gleamium
- Black Lantern Superman - 2,000 Gleamium
- Black Lantern Wonder Woman - 2,000 Gleamium
After playing several matches and racking up a large amount of Candy, players will then have access to many limited-time rewards exclusive to this Halloween event. Here are the prices of the Halloween-themed items players can get in the Candy Shop:
- Pumpkin Patch profile icon - 150 Candy
- Jack-O-Lantern emote - 500 Candy
- Mummy Reindog Variant - 3,000 Candy
- Calico Cake Variant - 12,000 Candy
Finally, if a player has any Candy left over, they can exchange it for Gold. However, the exchange rate isn’t all that favourable. It takes 500 Candy just to get a return of 10 Gold. As a result, players are better off spending any Candy they can on the Halloween unlockables.
For more MultiVersus guides, keep reading GGRecon.