FIFA 22 Future Stars: Team 2, Swaps, And SBCs
Football managers around the world have been in a frenzy over the most recent FIFA 22 Future Stars promotion.
Expanding your knowledge of the beautiful game by allowing you to tell your folks that Liverpool should sign this new 16-year-old FIFA 22 wonderkid, the FIFA 22 Future Stars promo adds a new dynamic to Ultimate Team. With the promotion straying away from the boring and menial cards that you see game upon game, this is your chance to play with some brand-new players and marvel at their potential.
Following the release of the first set of Future Stars, the second team is now set to hit packs. With many wonderkids with crazy potential yet to be involved, here's everything you need to know about the FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 2, token swaps, and SBCs.
- Make sure to take full advantage of the FIFA 22 Party Bag! All details can be found in our guide.
FIFA 22 Future Stars Swaps
Similarly to the FIFA 22 Prime Icon Swaps and FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard promotions, the FIFA 22 Future Stars promo will contain swap tokens that can be earned through completing Objectives and Squad Builder Challenges.
Coming alongside the FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 2 is the anticipated Swap Token SBCs, where the already collected tokens can be traded in to earn some sumptuous rewards. Having seen the tokens enter the game on February 4, there are 28 tokens to gather, with many of them likely already residing in your club.
Gathering as many tokens as possible will give you better and better rewards, and could even get you some of the best players the promotion has to offer, such as an 89-rated Connor Gallagher. Trading in the tokens will remove them for good, so they're best saved until the latter stages of the event, especially with the Swap Tokens SBCs lasting a week after the last FIFA 22 Future Stars Swap Token expires.
Here's everything that the FIFA 22 Future Stars swaps can get you:
- 25 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Player Pick (x3 options)
- 20 Tokens - 89 Overall Future Stars Connor Gallagher
- 15 Tokens - 85+ x10 Player Pack
- 12 Tokens - 88 Overall Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 12 Tokens - Future Stars Team 1 Pack (x1 Player)
- 8 Tokens - 86 Overall Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 5 Tokens - Ultimate Pack
- 3 Tokens - 81-89 x10 Player Pack
- 2 Tokens - Rare Players Pack
FIFA 22 Future Stars Players
After the release of the first set of FIFA 22 Future Stars, the Team 2 lineup is set to be rolled out in packs as of February 11, 6pm GMT. Four players have been confirmed to be spearheading the lineup, whilst another twelve players have been leaked to complete the lineup.
FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 2 (February 11)
- Florian Wirtz (Bayern Leverkusen)
- Pedri (Barcelona)
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax)
- Tyler Adams (RB Leipzig)
- Maxence Lacroix (Wolfsburg)
- Patson Daka (Leicester)
- Bryan Gil (Tottenham Hotspurs)
- Maxence Caqueret (Lyon)
- Giacomo Raspadori (Sassuolo)
- Matheus Nunes (Sporting)
- Miranda (Real Betis)
- Issa Kabore (ESTAC Troyes)
- Mohammed Salisu (Southampton)
- Ibanez (Roma)
FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 1 (Expired - Available On Transfer Market)
- Jude Bellingham (Dortmund)
- Dusan Vlahovic (Fiorentina/Juventus)
- Emile Smith-Rowe (Arsenal)
- Matheus Cunha (Atletico Madrid)
- Sven Botman (Lille)
- Aurélien Tchouaméni (AS Monaco)
- Trincao (Wolves)
- Pedro Porro (Sporting)
- Evan Ndicka (Frunkfurt)
- Ibrahima Konaté (Liverpool)
- Goncalo Ramos (SL Benfica)
- Mikkel Damsgaard (Sampdoria)
- Got a taste for the swaps? The FIFA 22 Icon Swaps 2 promo is also expected to land in the game soon!
When Does The FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 2 promo Start?
Much like many other promotions, the FIFA 22 Future Stars will start on a Friday, following the release of the FIFA 22 TOTW 20 lineup, meaning we're set to see the Team 2 on February 11, at 6pm GMT.
The FIFA 22 Future Stars Team 2 will mean the end for Team 1 in packs, although the players will still be able to be purchased from other traders on the transfer market.
So, happy Valentine's Day, gamers, enjoy the FIFA 22 Future Stars swaps, players, and SBCs.