All EA FC 24 TOTW 21 players, from Foden to Gundogan
After a month of winter breaks, cup competitions and more, the EA FC 24 TOTW 21 is set to release with the majority of the big leagues in action.
Not only were all the European leagues back in action again, but the Premier League played two sets of matches after a reduced schedule because of cup matches.
Below are all the in-form players to arrive in the game as part of TOTW 21.
EA FC 24 TOTW 21 players
- Yuri Berchiche (Athletic Bilbao/Spain)
- Matthijs De Ligt (FC Bayern Munich/Netherlands)
- Matheus Cunha (Wolves/Brazil)
- Lovre Majer (Wolfsburg/Croatia)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City/England)
- Geyse (Manchester United/Brazil)
- Ilkay Gündoğan (FC Barcelona/Germany)
- Michele Di Gregorio (Monza/Italy)
- Maximillian Mittelstadt (Stuttgart/Germany)
- Eugenie Le Sommer (Lyon/France)
- Elijah Adebayo (Luton/Nigeria)
- Taylor Booth (Utrecht/USA)
- Edon Zhegrova (LOSC Lille/Kosovo)
- Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (Napoli/Georgia)
- Josh Koroma (Huddersfield Town/England)
This TOTW has turned out to be slightly strange after two of the players who looked like guarantees have not been included. These players were Alejandro Garnacho and Connor Bradley, their omission can only point to them being included in the Future Stars promo arriving soon in EA FC 24.
Outside of that, the new Cunha card looks to be a fantastic addition for any Premier League team, especially any like myself who missed his season objective card that was released last year, and Phil Foden is always fun in the game. For anyone who uses a Serie A team the introduction of Kvaratskhelia will be a welcome one even though he has already had a few specials. For the most part though, at this stage, very few TOTW cards are good enough to get into teams and are more for SBCs.
That is everything you need to know about the most recent batch of TOTW cards to arrive EA FC 24. If you’re looking for more guides check out our EA FC homepage where we have outlined the best wonderkids for Career Mode, how to get Draft Tokens and much more.