EA FC 24 quick sell recovery: How to get back discarded players
Figuring out the Quick Sell Recovery mechanic in EA FC 24 will help you get back discarded players - which is handy if you've opened a lot of untradeable packs or accidentally binned a top card.
With many objectives, season rewards, and SBCs like Hybrid Leagues giving out untradeable packs now, you're bound to run into a situation in EA FC where you need to discard one of two untradeable duplicates. While this might seem like a waste initially - there is thankfully a way to recover quick sold items in the game, so all might not be lost.
All you need to do to find out more is continue reading, as we've got everything you need to know about the Quick Sell Recovery system in EA FC 24 below.
- Find out the best players for every Evolution in EA FC 24 here
Can you get back discarded players in EA FC 24?
You can get back any player that you have discarded in EA FC 24 - so long as it has been under seven days since they were quick sold.
This is achieved through the Quick Sell Recovery system, letting you rescind past mistakes or replace a duplicate untradeable player that you have since submitted into an SBC.
You can only recover five quick sold items within a 31-day period though, so don't go mad thinking that you're safe to discard as many players as possible.
- We've got all of the cheapest 85-rated players in EA FC 24, letting you avoid overspending on the latest SBCs
How to recover quick sold items in EA FC 24 Ultimate Team
Follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to get back discarded players in Ultimate Team by using the EA FC 24 Quick Sell Recovery system:
- Open the EA FC 24 web app and log into your account
- Select the 'Club' tab on the left-hand side
- Press on the 'Quick Sell Recovery' tile
- Select the small white calendar icon in the top left of the grey box
- Use the drop-down menu to select the date you discarded the desired player
- Select the player and then press the 'Recover' option on the right
This will then add the player back into your club, but you will have to pay back any coins that you gained from discarding them if they were tradeable - so make sure that you have enough coins in your club to do so.
- Check out all of the best players in every position in EA FC 24 Ultimate Team here if you want the most meta squad
Can you use Quick Sell Recovery on console or PC in EA FC 24?
Unfortunately, the Quick Sell Recovery feature is exclusive to the EA FC 24 web app and companion app, and there is no way to do this on the console or PC versions of the game.
Both the web app and companion app are free to download or use, however, so all you need to do is follow the steps above to get the process started.
That's everything you need to know about getting back your discarded players in EA FC 24 though, so now you'll be able to use the Quick Sell Recovery feature to bring back any wrongly disposed players to your club.