Call Of Duty Vanguard Trophy List: Every Achievement In Vanguard
The Call of Duty Vanguard trophy list is one that is very elusive. It might take some time, but fans of Vanguard and the Call of Duty franchise at large will now be preparing to complete the game, and to do so, they need each and every achievement that the game has to offer. Thankfully, there’s a good deal of them in the achievements list too, so you’ll have plenty of content to milk from the game whether you’re playing on Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Here’s the Vanguard trophy list in full.
- Are you Campaign-focused when it comes to Vanguard? Here's your guide to the Vanguard campaign length
Call of Duty Vanguard Trophy List: Every Achievement In The Game
- OH YEAH! - In Campaign, Tactical Sprint through 5 Destructible walls.
- Untouchable - In Numa Numa Trail, avoid getting hit by the sniper.
- Leaving An Impression - In the battle of El Alamein, get run over by a tank.
- Couldn’t Have Done It Without You - Watch the credits to completion.
- The Tip Of The Spear - Beat Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Phoenix Extinguished - Beat Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Campaign on any difficulty.
- Order In Chaos - In The Fourth Reich, go through the level without any instances of friendly fire.
- F - in Campaign, die by your own grenade’s explosion.
- Allies Together, Strong - In The Fourth Reich, use Leadership to help takedown a Jäger Mörder.
- She’ll Be Right Mate - In the battle of El Alamein, get twice as many kills as Des during the final defend.
- Pied Piper - In The Rats Of Tobruk, lead the Rats through the desert without getting detected.
- Munition Magpie - In Campaign, scavenge ammo from 15 enemy corpses within 3 seconds of killing them.
- Birds of Prey - In Lady Nightingale, kill 5 snipers across the open field without getting hit by them.
- Gotta Try Them All! - In Campaign, kill enemies with 15 different weapons throughout the game.
- Heightened Senses - As Wade, kill 15 enemies using his focus ability.
- Survivalist - In Numa Numa Trail, find Mateo without firing a bullet.
- Pop Goes The Nightingale - As Polina, kill 25 enemies immediately after emerging from a crawlspace.
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words - In Operation Tonga, protect Evans with quick reflexes.
- Shot Caller - As Arthur, give 15 different commands to your allies.
- Did I Get ‘em? - In Campaign, get 15 kills using Blind Fire.
- Not Your Fairy Godmother - In Campaign, throw back 15 grenades that would have killed or damaged your allies.
- Check out our guide to all the Vanguard maps in multiplayer
- Pocket Full Of Fun - As Lucas, use 4 types of lethal equipment, getting 3 kills with each.
- Tickets Please - In Phoenix, kill 15 enemies while standing atop a train car roof.
- Beware Of Trains - In Phoenix, shoot a truck driver with a vehicle full of soldiers.
- Only You Can Prevent Friendly Casualties - In Operation Tonga, throw smoke from the anti-tank ditch to provide cover for the charge.
- Legend In The Making - In Stalingrad, protect the Partisans without missing a shot.
- Rain Of Fire - In Stalingrad, hit a halftrack with a Molotov Cocktail.
- Slow But Deadly - In The Battle of Midway, Help 5 threatened Allies during a dogfight.
- Duck And Dive - In The Battle of Midway, avoid getting hit by bullets during the first Dive-Bomb.
- Behind You - In Lady Nightingale, take out all of Steiner’s troops in the department store using only takedowns.
- That’s Definitely Not A Knife - In the Rats of Tobruk, bring down the Stuka with a pistol, grenade, or rocket.
- Leet Skills - Reach level 55 in Multiplayer.
- Top Of The Mountain - Reach max level with an operator in Multiplayer (base game operators only).
- Bling Pro 2.0 - Reach max level with a weapon (base game weapons only).
- Hello There - Join a clan in Multiplayer.
- Deal With The Devil - Equip 3 Covenants.
- Baker’s Dozen - Sacrifice 13 Hearts.
- Thirst Quencher - Drink from all 5 Demonic Fountains in a single session.
- As Cold As Ice - Eliminate 10 zombies via melee that have been slowed by the Frost Blast Artifact.
- Shocking Behaviour - Eliminate 10 zombies that were damaged by the Energy Mine Artifact.
- Escape Artist - While using the Aether Shroud Artifact, enter the Aether Shroud 5 times with less than 25% health.
- Hot Tempered - Eliminate 10 zombies while your damage is increased by the Ring of Fire Artifact.
- Death Dealer - Eliminate 2500 zombies with a PaP level 3 weapon.
- Grim Reaper - Eliminate 10,000 zombies.
These are each of the achievements you’re going to need to secure your platinum trophy - best of luck out there, soldier. In the meantime, why not check out our guide to all the Vanguard weapons in multiplayer?