Best Logitech gaming keyboard in 2023
If you're looking for the best Logitech gaming keyboard, we have you covered.
Below, we'll explore the best Logitech gaming keyboards available to buy right now in 2023. Included are keyboards made for space-saving, the best mechanical keyboards, the best RGB keyboards and more to help you build the ultimate gaming space.
We also have a mix of price ranges on offer so you can find the right Logitech keyboard to accompany you for hours of future gaming sessions without breaking the bank.
- Be sure to also check out our list of the best HyperX headset too, to complete your gaming experience
How we choose the best Logitech gaming keyboard
Choosing the best keyboard is vital for a happy gaming session, especially if you're particular about how you like your keyboard to sound, look and feel.
Everyone deserves a satisfying keyboard. With that in mind, we've listed a roundup of the best Logitech keyboards on the market right now - whether you need extra wrist support, something more compact to save desk space or if you want to go all out with an RGB setup, we're sure to have something for everyone.
Logitech is a leading tech brand for gaming accessories. Listed are some of the most popular Logitech keyboards and included features.
Best mechanical Logitech keyboard for gaming
Logitech Pop Keys
The Logitech Pop Keys keyboard is one of the best (and most satisfying) mechanical keyboards, offering a pop sound when typing as opposed to the usual mechanical clack.
The keyboard is compact in size and features the following perks:
- Fully wireless
- Can be paired with up to three devices which you can switch between on the fly if you're juggling between different gaming devices and screens
- Comes with the curious addition of emoji keys, which are fully customisable and can be re-set
- Is available in three main colour schemes, if the vibrant pink isn't to your liking
- Marketed as a vintage-style keyboard that gives feedback similar to a typewriter if you enjoy the feedback sensation a good mechanical keyboard can give you.
Best RGB Logitech Keyboard for gaming
Logitech G Pro X Keyboard
If you want something extra flashy, then look no further than the Logitech G Pro X Keyboard, this gaming keyboard comes with the following features:
- RGB backlights which can be used to highlight important keys in the middle of a game
- Swappable switches to change the feedback from the keys on the fly, these switches have three different settings, tactile, linear and clicky
- A compact design, made with gaming setups in mind
- Fitted with rubber feet and three adjustable height options for when those gaming sessions get a little intense
The G Pro X keyboard is wired, featuring an included mini detachable cable for transportation.
- Check out our guide to the best Steam Deck accessories in 2023 to kit out your gaming time.
Best budget Logitech keyboard for gaming
Logitech G413 TKL SE
It can be hard to find a cheap but good mechanical keyboard - with the expensive ones being expensive for a good reason - but if you don't have tonnes of money to spend, the Logitech G413 TLK SE is a great option for gamers.
The Logitech G413 TLK SE has the following design features:
- A simple and shortened keyboard design
- PBT keycaps
- A good-quality, sturdy build
- Check out the best monitors for the Xbox Series S in 2023.
Best slimline Logitech keyboard for space savers
MK470 Slim Combo
The MK470 Slim Combo is a Logitech keyboard that's designed for those with less space who perhaps live in apartments and have limited space for gaming. As expected due to its name, the design is both compact and slim, meaning you can fit it on a smaller desk to save precious desk space.
The MK470 Slim Combo boasts the following features:
- The keyboard is wireless, with a battery life of 36 months.
- A minimalist and modern design with a matching mouse available if you're looking to complete the look.
- Compact, saving space for other gaming accessories
The keyboard is a space saver's dream if you need more desk space for your PC or other consoles and accessories, and aren't as bothered about getting a keyboard with all of the bells and whistles.
- If you're building a PC, check out our guide to the best airflow PC case in 2023.
Best Ergonomic Logitech keyboard for gaming
Ergo k860 Wireless Split keyboard
The Ergo K860 Wireless Split keyboard is a fantastic option from Logitech if you're in the market for an ergonomic keyboard. If you game or work for long hours at a desk and are experiencing fatigue in your hands, the ergonomic design is made with comfort in mind.
The Ergo K860 Wireless Split keyboard has the following key features:
- A curve design and split keyframe to improve typing posture and alleviate strain on your wrists and forearms.
- 54% more wrist support than typical keyboards
- 4mm memory foam pillowed palm rest
- Wireless - can connect to your PC either with Bluetooth or the USB receiver included
- Two-year battery life
- Designed for both Mac and Windows
As such the Ergo K860 Wireless Split keyboard is one of the most popular Logitech keyboards on the market and a real life-saver if joint pain is hindering your best gaming potential.
So, that's our full rundown of the best Logitech keyboards currently available for gaming in 2023. As Logitech releases more products over time, this list may continue to change, so be sure to check back regularly.
If you need a mouse for your work setup too, check out our guide to the best mouse for Claw Grip in 2023 and get the optimal mouse for comfort and precision.
GGRecon uses affiliate links. If you purchase any products from our links, we may earn a commission.