Best Genshin Impact Klee Builds
With the best Genshin Impact Klee builds, we share the best weapons and artifacts for Klee that you can use to attain Pyro DPS, Sub-DPS, and Support builds. Klee is a five-star Pyro element user and a Catalyst wielder from Mondstadt whom you can obtain by performing wishes on her character event wish banner called Sparkling Steps. Lore and abilities-wise Klee is a beast of a character who can cause destruction on the battlefield with even her Normal Attack talents.
Seeing that, we have many Genshin Impact enthusiasts who either have Klee or are going to wish for her on the permanent or timed-exclusive banners. For such players, the best Genshin Impact Klee build guide will help a lot as you'll find a complete breakdown of Klee's abilities and Constellations, along with some of the best team compositions for Klee.
Best Genshin Impact Klee Builds: Abilities
Klee is one of the slow - but heavy hitters in Genshin Impact who deals massive damage with her Normal Attacks, Elemental Skill, Jumpy Dumpty, and Elemental Burst attack Sparks 'n' Splash. Klee is one of the early DPS units in Genshin Impact that still shines and is worth obtaining.
Her Normal Attack called Kaboom! may lack a few extra hits that we get with other four or five-star characters. But, Klee's attacks compensate for those by dealing additional damage compared to the Normal Attacks of different playable characters.
Below you can find Klee's Normal Attack talent and its different types:
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 3 explosive attacks, dealing AoE Pyro DMG
- Charged Attack: Uses a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Pyro DMG to opponents after a short casting time
- Plunging Attack: Klee plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Pyro DMG upon impact with the ground
The Elemental Skill, Jumpy Dumpty, will help you build Klee as a Support unit as with this attack, Klee throws a doll called Jumpy Dumpty, which bounces thrice, dealing AoE Pyro DMG on each bounce while exploding into small mines on the third bounce. Moreover, when an opponent comes into contact with these mines or after a few seconds, the mines start to explode, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
How can you use Klee's Elemental Skill to attain a Support build?
You can use Klee's Elemental Skill, Jumpy Dumpty, to trigger Elemental Reaction like Melt, Vaporize, and Overloaded with the help of other playable characters.
- Melt - Perform Klee's Elemental Skill and then use a Cryo-based attack to get a 2x DMG multiplier via the Melt elemental reaction.
- If you use the Cryo attack first and then perform Klee's attack - you will only get a 1.5x DMG multiplier.
- Vaporize - Perform a Hydro attack and then Klee's Elemental Skill to trigger Vaporize elemental reaction to get a 2x DMG multiplier. This time around, if you perform a Pyro attack first, you will get only a 1.5x DMG multiplier.
So, above are a few detailed examples of how you can use Klee's Elemental Skill to deliver sustained elemental reactions like Melt and Vaporize to deal massive damage.
Klee's Elemental Burst attack, Sparks 'n' Splash, is an auto targetting Laser that continuously attacks nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro DMG for some time.
Best Genshin Impact Klee Builds: Constellations
Klee has six constellations that you can unlock by getting her Stella Fortuna - an item that you automatically obtain when you receive a copy of Klee while performing wishes on her banner.
Here are all six Constellations for Klee, along with descriptions of what they do:
- C1: Chained Reactions - Attacks and Skills have a certain chance to summon sparks that bombard opponents, dealing DMG equal to 120% of Sparks 'n' Splash's DMG.
- C2: Explosive Frags - Being hit by Jumpy Dumpty's mines decreases opponents' DEF by 23% for 10s.
- C3: Exquisite Compound - Increases the Level of Jumpy Dumpty by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: Sparkly Explosion - If Klee leaves the field during the duration of Sparks 'n' Splash, her departure triggers an explosion that deals 555% of her ATK as AoE Pyro DMG.
- C5: Nova Burst - Increases the Level of Sparks 'n' Splash by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6: Blazing Delight - While under the effects of Sparks 'n' Splash, Klee will regenerate 3 Energy for all members of the party (excluding Klee) every 3s. When Sparks 'n' Splash is used, all party members will gain a 10% Pyro DMG Bonus for 25s.
Is getting Klee's Constellations in Genshin Impact worth it?
Some extra Constellations of characters in Genshin Impact never hurts. However, since it is a gacha game and players most of the time have to pay real money to obtain extra Constellations or the character itself, Constellations' worth is defined by whether getting them will bring a major change in the character or not?
- Looking for the best Genshin Impact Mona builds? Check out our guide.
As for Klee, yes, getting Constellations will bring a major change to Klee, granted you want her as a Support DPS. We recommend players to go for Klee's C2 Constellation as then when an opponent gets hit by the mines created during her Elemental Skill attack, the opponents' DEF will decrease by 23% for 10s.
Best Genshin Impact Klee Builds: Pyro DPS, Sub-DPS, Support
You can build Klee as a Pyro DPS or Sub-DPS unit based on her Elemental Burst or Normal Attacks. Or, you can build her as a Support DPS unit and use her to trigger Elemental Reactions like Melt, Vaporize, and others. Below, you will find the best weapons and artifacts for Klee that you can use to attain the mentioned builds.
Best Weapons for Klee
The best five-star weapon for Klee is Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds. It is a Catalyst whose secondary stat bonus increases Klee's CRIT Rate by 33.1%. Meanwhile, the weapon skill, Boundless Blessing, increases Movement Speed while increasing the Elemental DMG bonus.
The best four-star Catalyst for Klee is her signature weapon, Dodoco Tales. The secondary stat bonus of the said weapon increases ATK% by 55.1%. While the weapon skill called Dodoventure! increases Charged ATK DMG and ATK% based on Normal and Charged attacks you perform on the opponent.
- Looking for the best Genshin Impact Xiao builds? Check out our guide.
If you don't have the above weapons, you can also use Catalysts like:
- Skyward Atlas
- The Widsith
- Solar Pearl
- Favonius Codex
- Oathsworn Eye
Best Artifacts For Klee
The best artifact for Klee is the Crimson Witch of Flames artifact set. You can use the four pieces to get a Pyro DMG bonus while increasing Elemental Reaction DMG.
- 2-Piece: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks
Building Klee as a Pyro Main DPS based on her Normal and Charged attacks, you can go for the Wanderer's Troupe artifact set instead of the Crimson Witch of Flames set. Equipping four pieces will give Charged Attack DMG a bonus of 35%.
- 2-Piece: Increases Elemental Mastery by 80
- 4-Piece: Increases Charged Attack DMG by 35% if the character uses a Catalyst or a Bow
Best Team Compositions for Klee
Here are some of the best team compositions for Klee in Genshin Impact:
Team Composition 1
Team Composition 2
Team Composition 3
Team Composition 4
That should be all you need to know to build the best Genshin Impact Klee builds - if you're fancying a different character, why not check out our guide on the best Genshin Impact Baal builds?