How to get the Voodoo Glove in Slap Battles
We all love getting free rewards in games, and with the Voodoo Glove in Slap Battles, you can get some extreme boosts to your slapping game.
Roblox Slap Battles is a game in which you slap other players with different gloves, which give passive and active buffs to your battles.
If you want to know how you can get a Voodoo Glove in Slap Battles, stick around and we'll show you how.
- If you also play Skydive Race Clicker, we have a guide on all the Roblox Skydive Race Clicker codes, both new and expired, so you can enjoy some free in-game rewards!
Slap Battles: How to get the Voodoo Glove
To unlock the Voodoo Glove in Slap Battles you'll need to follow these steps:
- First, unlock the Ghosh Glove, rewarded for getting 666 slaps.
- Enter the Normal Arena on a public server.
- Use the Ghost Glove's ability in a fight here.
- Survive for a full hour without getting slapped.
- This will unlock both the Insanity Badge and the Voodoo Glove
How to survive an hour in Slap Battles
The key to getting the Voodoo Glove is to survive for an hour without being slapped, this can be tricky when on a public server and you won't get the glove for completing it on a private server.
Players have come up with a few strategies for avoiding being slapped, the most popular one is to jump on the moving plates in the arena area to get away from other players, or to hide in trees and less crowded islands.
Another option is to try this achievement on a less populated server. To find a server with fewer people you can follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Servers' tab.
- Click the 'Number of Players' menu.
- Select 'Ascending'
- The servers will now organise themselves from least to most populated.
- Click the least populated server at the top.
- Run away from players and last an hour without being slapped.
- Are you playing Bounce Simulator too? Make sure to enter all of these Bounce Simulator codes before they expire.