Street Fighter 6 achievements: Full list of trophies & how to unlock
Want to check out the full list of Street Fighter 6 trophies and achievements? Street Fighter 6 is available across PlayStation, Xbox, and PC, meaning it has multiple lists to work through. Trophies and achievements are a great way to mark your progress and mastery of the game.
Trophies come in all sorts of shapes and forms. Some are tied to difficulty, others can be missable if you don't get them on your initial playthrough. So, we're here to make sure that doesn't happen.
If you want to take on the challenge of completing them all, here is the full list of Street Fighter 6 trophies and achievements.
- If you want somewhere to start, learn how to play Ryu in Street Fighter 6.
How many trophies and achievements are in Street Fighter 6?
The total number of trophies and achievements in Street Fighter 6 is 43 (44 including the platinum on PlayStation). However, the game divides them out in an odd way, especially on PlayStation. The trophies and achievements are divided into three groups; Battle Hub, World Tour, and Fighting Grounds. The main block of trophies/achievements is tied to the Battle Hub, and there are 32 of them.
The other two groups are for World Tour mode and Fighting Grounds, each with six trophies and achievements associated with them. The game represents those modes as DLC, and as such they have their own lists.
This means PlayStation players can get the Platinum trophy by only completing the trophies associated with the Battle Hub. To get 100% completion on any platform, you will need to complete all three achievement/trophy lists.
- For the names behind the voices, check out the Street Fighter 6 voice actors cast for the English and the Japanese casts.
Are there any missable trophies in Street Fighter 6?
In Street Fighter 6, there are no missable trophies. This means you can obtain any of these achievements at your own pace without fear of locking yourself out.
With the World Tour mode acting as Street Fighter 6's campaign mode, it means that you can also enjoy the game's story and pop the achievements as and when you like.
- Why not capture your achievements in style by learning how to use Photo Mode in Street Fighter 6?
Are there any difficulty trophies in Street Fighter 6?
In the case of Street Fighter 6, there are no difficulty-based trophies. So, for new players and veterans alike, the trophies will be accessible to any player. But, that doesn't mean they aren't challenging.
For some players, having trophies tied to difficulty can be the ultimate test of commitment. For others, they are cause for a daunting distraction. So, removing them from the equation provides a balanced battleground along the platinum path.
- If you're looking for more ways to play Street Fighter 6, check out how to complete the Scrap Heap challenge to earn some extra Zenny.
Full Street Fighter 6 trophy and achievement list
Below is the full list of trophies/achievements in Street Fighter 6. Fans who are familiar with modern Street Fighter will not be too surprised to see the fairly convoluted way the game describes each trophy.
Where most games give you the name of the trophy/achievement and a simple description like "kill ten monsters" or "win five matches", Street Fighter 6 is a little more elaborate, but less specific with its descriptions.
The list is the same across all platforms, but as the PlayStation divides them into different tiers, we have also included which trophies are gold, silver, bronze, and which one is the platinum trophy.
- Check out our guide to learn how to play Luke in Street Fighter 6.
Battle Hub achievements/trophies
- A Quest for Strength Fulfilled (Platinum, only on PlayStation) - After countless battles and considerable struggle, you’ve arrived. Is this the end of your quest for strength? The answer… lies within.
- King of the Ring (Gold) - Starting to get used to competition? Then set your sights on winning 30 Battle Hub matches. Gotta give yourself a challenge if you want to get anywhere in life.
- Over the Top Victory (Gold) - 20 wins in Extreme Battle. Should be a snap for someone like you, yeah? Stomp this one flat, then aim for even greater heights! Bwahaha!
- The Struggle Over Self (Gold) - An alternate form of combat, with an alternate path to victory. Get 20 wins in Avatar Battles. But don’t obsess over the results. Let experience be your guide.
- Dominating like a Ninja (Gold) - Ninja can leap staircases in a single bound, but there’s no skipping steps in training. Win ten Tournaments. It won’t be easy, but you can do it.
- Veteran of Battle (Gold) - Kung fu is the result of ceaseless training. Do anything enough times, and you’ll see the results. So will you, once you fight in the Battle Hub 100 times.
- Spirit of Encouragement (Gold) - Having outside support is a bit like having a spirit. You can’t see them, but they lend you strength all the same. Get 600 “Nice” fans, and you’ll feel strong too.
- Extreme Combat Training (Silver) - If you can’t adapt, you won’t last five seconds on the battlefield. Fight 20 Extreme Battles. Perfect training to sharpen your judgement.
- Gotta be Popular! Uwo! (Silver) - Uwo! My dream’s to become famous, and make Mama proud! You should become famous too! Try gathering 200 “Nice” fans, for starters!
- Steely Determination (Silver) - The determination to stand in the ring and fight is what turns mind and muscle into tempered steel! Enter five Tournaments, and see for yourself!
- There’s Always Time for Training! (Silver) - How’s 30 matches in the Battle Hub sound? If yer not there yet, just keep at it! If ya wanna get sumo strong, ya can’t be shy of the ring!
- Fixin’ for a Fight (Silver) - Nothing gets my engine revving more than a brawl between avatars, live and in the flesh! Let’s see you do 20 Avatar Battles!
- Gazing at the Peak (Bronze) - If you wanna match the one-and-only Jamie Siu, you’d better be early to the starting line. Give a Tournament a shot!
- Pleased to Meet You! (Bronze) - I used to ask millions of questions as an agent. There’s a lot you can learn from people just by talking to them – try chatting in the Battle Hub.
- Coolheaded Analysis (Bronze) - Reviewing replay footage is a great way to learn from past fights. Watch with a calm, subjective eye, and you’re bound to make some discoveries.
- My Title, My Life (Bronze) - Earned any titles for your efforts yet? Me? Pfft. I don’t need a tile. I am Jamie freakin’ Siu!
- Joining the Pack (Bronze) - A lone wolf is strong, but they’re far more fearsome if they have a pack to call their own. So go on – try making some friends!
- Fashion Leader (Bronze) - Clothing allows us to express ourselves. Know who else never changes their clothes? Animals. Change your outfit. Please.
- Ready to Dance? (Bronze) - Have you had a chance to jam out at the DJ Booth in the Battle Hub, bud? Pick your favourite tunes, and light the dance floor aflame!
- Up on the Big Screen (Bronze) - Sit down by the big monitor in the Battle Hub, and you can view all kinds of stuff. Man… Used to be me up there going wild on that big screen.
- Get Your Game Face On! (Bronze) - Where’s your face, dingus? Get your butt to the avatar creator and sort yourself out! Crying shame we can’t fix that attitude of yours while we’re at it.
- So This is the Battle Hub… (Bronze) - Ah, yes. Welcome to the Battle Hub. I do not know what you seek, but please, enjoy yourself. That is the purpose for which it was built, after all.
- First Encounters (Bronze) - Start by fighting a match in the Battle Hub. It doesn’t matter if you win or lose. What matters is challenging yourself to take that first step.
- Jungle-Sized Surprise (Bronze) - Ever hear of Extreme Battles? They’re a little different from regular fights – a little more WILD. Try it out, and let your instincts take over!
- Becoming the Avatar (Bronze) - In Avatar Battles, you can battle others as an avatar – a self outside of yourself. Go there, and experience all that such combat has to offer.
- Kickin’ it Old School (Bronze) - Did you know you can play classic games at the Battle Hub Game Center? It’s true! Cassette tapes and cartridges might be old… but they’re still hecka red.
- Classic Leaderboard Champ (Bronze) - Ever try the Ranking Challenge at the Game Center? Give it a shot! It’s important to always challenge yourself, even when it comes to games.
- Entranced by Battle (Bronze) - Having an audience changes everything… and turns a mere fight into a thrilling spectacle. Spectate a Battle Hub Match, and bear witness to glory.
- Combat Analysis (Bronze) - In combat, you must constantly analyze the situation. Spectate an Extreme Battle, and hone your ability to read and react to the unexpected.
- Watching Gets Me PUMPED! (Bronze) - Ah, there’s nothing quite like a fight, one-on-one, in the flesh! If you wanna appreciate it too, go spectate an Avatar Battle!
- Welcome to the Stable (Bronze) - Sounds like the Battle Hub has clubs you can join. Just like a sumo stable! You should join one! Ooh, I wonder if they have chanko stew…
- Let the Praise Become Your Muscle (Bronze) - Hrrah! To fight before a cheering crowd is an honour shared by all wrestlers! Go on – try earning yourself a “Nice” fan of your own!
- Click here to learn how to play Chun-Li in Street Fighter 6.
World Tour achievements/trophies
- Neighbourhood Peacekeeper (Gold) - You gotta help people in need. I mean, that’s the secret to keeping any city peaceful. So get out there and complete 22 sub-missions, got it?
- Mastery’s Bond (Silver) - Once you find someone to call a master, you would do well to seek to deepen your bonds. Raise the bonds with one of your masters to 100.
- At Journey’s End (Silver) - Oh, you finished World Tour, did you? I suppose a word of congratulation is in order. I do hope your journey was a meaningful one.
- Leaving the Nest (Bronze) - That’s a wrap for basic training! You’re a full-fledged fighting chickadee now, buddy. It’s all up to you from here on out. Enjoy it!
- Ha-dough-ken (Bronze) - I’ve worked a few odd jobs during my travels, and they all helped me with my training. You should take up a part-time job during the World Tour, as well.
- Actions Speak Louder (Bronze) - Something in the way while you’re walking through the city? Here’s an easy solution: send it flyin’ with a Master Action! Mm-mm-mmm… It’s the little pleasures in life.
- Learn how to play Kimberly in Street Fighter 6 with our handy guide.
Fighting Ground achievements/trophies
- The Grand Jeté of 100 Battles (Gold) - Fight 100 online Battles via Fighting Ground. What’s that? Too difficult, you say? If you wish to take on the world, there can be no other path.
- Talent of the Valiant (Silver) - Gonna need ya to head to the Fighting Ground and finish Arcade mode once, buddy! It’s time ya heard the stories of your fellow fighters!
- Practical Training (Silver) - You’ve heard of combo trials, I presume? It’s time you practice attack sequences. I want you to finish 45 of them. It will be difficult, but I have the utmost faith in you.
- Fighting Fledgling (Bronze) - You know how a swallow can fly at the speed of up to 200 kilometres an hour? Well, even they were chicks once. It’s all about practice! Get yourself to Training Mode!
- Fighters’ Codex (Bronze) - Whoa, you seen these Character Guides things? Talk about rad! They’ve got all kinds of info about people’s fighting styles and moves. Oh yeah, Bushinryu gets some rep too, naturally.
- Taking Initiative (Bronze) - You want to learn street fighting fundamentals? Well, too bad, ’cause I’m not in the mood to take on any students. Go hit the Tutorials, kid.