League Of Legends Patch 13.3 Patch Notes And Release Date
Are you looking for the League of Legends 13.3 patch notes? League of Legends has had some setbacks recently, and as a result, the previous patch was delayed. Patch 13.3 will be an amalgam of the two patches, containing some of the major changes from Patch 13.2. Here is everything we know about League of Legends Patch 13.3.
- For tips on completing the ongoing mission series, check out our League of Legends Mystery Champion guide.
League Of Legends Patch 13.3: Release Date
Details about the planned contents of Patch 13.3 are scarce so far. The situation caused by the hacks at Riot Games has thrown a spanner into the works. Hopefully, by the time Patch 13.3 comes around, things will be back on track.
Patch 13.3 is due to go live on Wednesday, February 8th. Provided all is well by then, we should be back on track in the next two weeks.
- To get an idea of where you stand in the rankings, check out the League of Legends rank distribution.
League Of Legends Patch 13.3: Patch Details
CGU, abilities adjusted. Aurelion Sol’s CGU is here. We hope you enjoy his stellar scaling, new and improved abilities, and absolutely breathtaking ultimate!
Passive - Cosmic Creator
Aurelion Sol’s damaging Abilities break down enemies into Stardust, which improves his Abilities.
- Q - Breath of Light: Q bursts deal an additional (0.031% Stardust Stacks)% maximum Health magic damage
- W - Astral Flight: Increased distance traveled based on Stardust Stacks
- E - Singularity: Increased area and execute threshold
- R - Falling Star/The Skies Descend: Increased area
Q - Breath of Light
- Mana Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana per second
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol breathes starfire for up to (3.5/3.5/3.5/3.5/9999) seconds, dealing (15/25/35/45/55 + 30-90 (scaling with level) + 60% AP) magic damage per second to the first enemy hit and 50% of the damage to surrounding enemies. Each full second of breath on the same enemy deals a burst of (40/50/60/70/80 + 20-40 (scaling with level) + 50% AP) magic damage plus (0.031% Stardust Stack)% max Health Magic Damage and absorbs 1 Stardust if they are a champion. This Ability’s range is 750 - 920 (scaling with level). Percent damage deals a max of 300 magic damage against jungle monsters.
W - Astral Flight
- Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
- Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol flies in a direction. While flying, Breath of Light has no Cooldown, no maximum channel duration, and its flat damage is increased by 14%/15.5%/17%/18.5%/20%. Takedowns on champions within 3 seconds of damaging them refunds 90% of this Ability’s Cooldown. Casting Breath of Light while flying reduces flight speed by 50%. Flight speed is 335 + 100% Movement Speed.
E - Singularity
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol summons a black hole, dealing (10/15/20/25/30 + 40% AP) magic damage and dragging enemies towards the center for 5 seconds. Enemies in the center below (5 + 2.6% Stardust Stack)% maximum Health die instantly. The black hole absorbs Stardust when enemies die within it and each second an enemy champion is inside it. This Ability’s range is 750 - 920 (scaling with level). Minions and jungle monsters inside will have 0 Movement Speed. (This ability absorbs 1 Stardust per second from Champions. Stardust absorbed from units that die in the black hole: Epic Monsters: 10 Stardust, Champions and Large monsters: 5 Stardust, Siege minions: 3 Stardust Minions and small monsters: 1 Stardust.)
R - Falling Star/The Skies Descend
- Mana Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds
- Falling Star: Aurelion Sol plucks a star from the heavens and crashes it into the earth, dealing (150/250/350 + 65% AP) magic damage, stunning enemies for 1.25 seconds, and absorbing 5 Stardust for each champion hit.
- The Skies Descend: Gathering 75 Stardust transforms the next Falling Star into The Skies Descend. Aurelion Sol drags a constellation’s worth of fury down from the cosmos, dealing (187.5/312.5/437.5 + 81.25% AP) magic damage in a larger area, Knocking Up enemies hit for 1.25 seconds, and unleashing a massive shockwave that deals (150/250/350 + 60% AP) magic damage to champions and Epic monsters and slows all enemies hit by 75% for 1 second.
Q mana cost increased. E base damage decreased.
We adjusted Amumu at the end of last season so the Sad Mummy could find some friends with the new jungle companions. However, he seems to have found a few too many friends in both jungle and support, so we’re nerfing him in both roles.
Q - Bandage Toss
Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65
E - Tantrum
Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% AP) ⇒ 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% AP)
Passive is now fully charged on spawn. E shield strength increased, cooldown decreased, retaliation damage and conditions adjusted. R Tibbers health, armor, magic resist, and movement speed increased.
Annie’s been struggling to pick up wins, even when she’s matched against opponents that she should have the advantage against. We’re giving one of League’s oldest champs some much-needed quality of life buffs to her Molten Shield and Pyromania passive, and bumping up Tibbers’ durability for late game fights. The intent is to buff Annie in ways that aren’t just her upfront burst damage, but we’ll be keeping an eye out to make sure these changes bring her power to bear.
Passive - Pyromania
First Flame: Annie will now spawn with her passive fully charged on game start and when she respawns
E - Molten Shield
- Shield Strength: 40/85/130/175/220 (+35% AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+55% AP)
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Retaliation Magic Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% AP) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+40% AP)
- [NEW] Retaliation Magic Damage Conditions: When Molten Shield is active, enemies whose basic attacks hit the shield receive magic damage ⇒ When Molten Shield is active, enemies whose basic attacks AND spells hit the shield receive magic damage
- [NEW] Retaliation Magic Damage Details: E - Molten Shield will now only inflict damage against opponents once per target, per shield. (Note: Tibbers’ duplicated shield counts as a new shield and can inflict damage once per target, per shield.)
R - Summon: Tibbers
Tibbers’ Health: 1300/2200/3100 ⇒ 1300/2200/3100 (+75% AP) [*] Tibbers’ Resistances: 30/60/90 Armor and MR ⇒ 30/60/90 (+5% AP) Armor and MR [*] Tibbers’ Movespeed: 350 at all ranks ⇒ 350/375/400
Base armor increased, W cooldown decreased, shield strength now scales with AD, shield duration decreased.
Golden Aegis hasn’t been the shiniest ability in League’s history (although the name may be misleading). Jarvan’s W has been intentionally kept a bit underwhelming as it has been a great defensive spell for low-economy junglers in pro play. However, since the Durability update Jarvan’s needed to fill the role of a relevant backline threat, so we’re beefing up his shield to reward his more AD oriented builds.
Base Armor: 34 ⇒ 36
W - Golden Aegis
- Cooldown: 9 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Shield Strength: 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140 (+80% bonus AD)
- Shield Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
Base health increased. Q knockup and stun duration decreased. W minimum stun duration decreased. R bonus resistances lost increased.
K’Sante has too much CC right now, which allows him to lock down opponents too effectively, so we’re tapping down his numbers to make him a little less oppressive (these changes should also help make Tenacity more effective against the Pride of Nazumah). Lastly, we’re also dropping his durability when he goes All Out in fights to emphasize the need for him to isolate his enemies.
Health Growth: 108 ⇒ 114
Q - Ntofo Strikes
- Q3 Knock Up Duration: 1 second ⇒ 0.65 seconds
- Q3 Stun Duration: 1-1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
W - Path Maker
- Minimum Stun Duration: 0.35/0.45/0.55/0.65/0.75 seconds ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 seconds R - All Out
- Resistances Lost: 65% Bonus Resistances ⇒ 85% Bonus Resistances
E base damage decreased, cooldown reduction from nearby casts decreased. R base damage decreased, bonus damage per stack decreased.
Even after his nerfs last patch Kassadin continues to Kassawin. These nerfs are targeting two of his core strengths: his ability to trade effectively in the early game and his ability to spam his E in the late game. So we’re bringing down the power on both of these to help bring him back into line.
E - Force Pulse
- Base Damage: 80/105/130/155/180 (+85% AP) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% AP)
- Cooldown from Nearby Casts:1 second ⇒ 0.75 seconds
R - Riftwalk
- Magic Damage: 80/100/120 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
- Bonus Damage per Stack: 40/50/60 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana) ⇒ 35/45/55 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana)
Passive bonus move speed increased. E on-hit AP scaling increased, missing health damage increased.
Kayle’s been feeling a little less-than-angelic lately, so we’re looking to grant some skill-expression to make her stronger, especially in the hands of her mains.
Passive - Divine Ascent
- Exalted Bonus Move Speed: 8% ⇒ 10% E - Starfire Spellblade
- Passive On-hit Damage: 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+20% AP) ⇒ 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+25% AP)
Passive Shadow Assassin damage increased. Q AD scaling increased.
Shadow Kayn hasn’t been the terror in the shadows he once was, suffering particularly hard in lower skill brackets. We’re giving him a bit more AD scaling to support the arguably edgier version to Kayn without giving Rhaast too much power.
Passive - The Darkin Scythe
Shadow Assassin Bonus: 13-40% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions ⇒ 15-45% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions
Q - Reaping Slash
Physical Damage: 75/95/115/135/155 (+65% bonus AD) ⇒ 75/95/115/135/155 (+80% bonus AD) (Note: This will not affect Rhaast’s damage, as he has separate Q values)
Mana Regeneration and Mana Regeneration growth increased. Q mana cost now flat at all ranks. R cooldown decreased early.
LeBlanc has been struggling across all skill brackets, and now that she hasn’t been a constant Pro threat we’re comforting giving her access to a bit more mana throughout the game. This should help LeBlanc players find some wins in tougher lanes, snowball a few more games, and give her access to some more waveclear and poke.
- Mana Regeneration: 6 ⇒ 8
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 0.8 ⇒ 1 Q - Sigil of Malice
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ⇒ 50 at all ranks R - Mimic
- Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds ⇒ 50/40/30 seconds
Q AD ratio increased. E base damage decreased, slow increased.
Lee Sin rarely gets to be strong in the hands of us mere mortals since his skill cap is so high. We don't want to lower his skill expression, so by granting him more damage in the mid game and a bit more utility late game, we're hoping he can find success even without 300 APM kick combos.
Q - Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike
- Sonic Wave Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) (Note: Maximum damage is still double the value of the minimum damage)
E - Tempest / Cripple
- Total Damage: 100/130/160/190/220 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 35/65/95/125/155 (+100% bonus AD)
- Slow: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80%
W cooldown decreased at all ranks. Discovered his passion for dancing.
Trundle hasn't really felt like the Troll King after various system nerfs indirectly affected him on top of other nerfs that actually directly affected him. So we’re reverting the uptime of his Frozen Domain so that he feels a bit more like his old self (but not his classic self), which should give him a reason to dance (which also got buffed).
W - Frozen Domain
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Show me ya moves!: Trundle’s dance speed now scales with Trundle’s move speed.
W AP scaling decreased. E AP scaling decreased.
Zac has elastic slingshotted into a top tier jungler (and a few other lanes along the way). The recent Demonic Embrace nerfs brought down his power slightly, but he's still overperforming compared to the rest of the roster. We're reducing some of Zac's scaling damage as the game continues, so that he'll either have to rely on his teammates more for damage like other tanks, or be pushed into more greedier AP builds if he wants to start threatening squishier targets.
W - Unstable Matter
Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+4% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+3% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health
E - Elastic Slingshot
Magic Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+90% AP) ⇒ 60/105/150/195/240 (+80% AP)
Radiant Virtue is currently overpowered (even if pickrate isn't reflecting it) yet its strength isn’t really appreciable due to how unclear the item's best points are (because when you buy a strong item, you should feel strong). We're making Radiant Virtue’s upsides more apparent and impactful while removing some of the extraneous power that is pushing this item a bit too far. We feel enchanters already have plenty of defensive support options, while Radiant Virtue is meant for selfless tanks, who have fewer. So we’re tying Radiant's value more directly tied to tanks with the budget to acquire even more health.
- Total Cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown:60 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown Maximum Health Gained: 10% ⇒ 15%
- Total Healing: 8-16% maximum health over 9 seconds (note: includes healing amp passive) ⇒ 12% maximum health over 9 seconds
- [REMOVED] Ability Haste: You and all allies within 1200 units gain 20 Ability Haste ⇒ REMOVED
Umbral Glaive is currently much too effective at choking out enemy vision for assassins, supports, assassin supports, and especially marksman supports (stop killing my defenseless wards, Ashe). We do think this item deserves a spot on the roster though, so we’re reducing its uptime and general ability to devastate enemy traps and vision.
- Cooldown: 40 seconds ⇒ 50 seconds
- [UPDATED] Ranged Champion Reduced Damage to Wards: When a ranged champion using Umbral Glaive attacks a ward they will deal 2 true damage to it (Note: Melee champions will still deal 3 damage to wards using Umbral Glaive)
- [REMOVED] Trap Interactions: Umbral Glaive will no longer instantly kill traps, but it will still reveal them
Overheal changes were intended to ship with 13.2, but because we only micropatched with 13.1b this change was held back until now. Overheal is stronger for everyone and especially stronger for marksmen because the rune is weak and because players can hopefully opt into running it in games where they need that extra durability.
Shield Value: 10 +9% maximum health ⇒ 20-300 based on champion level (Note: This is a buff from level 5 onwards)
Melee Support Adjustments
Right now the Solo Queue meta is 2:1 ranged supports, which is just fine. But the Pro
meta is more than 20:1. League is at its best when there’s a wide variety of champions to
play and watch, so we’re buffing some melee supports to create some more variety in
bot lane. We’re committed to keeping an eye on gameplay health for everyone in the
game long term, so if we go too hard or too soft here, we’ll follow up as needed.
Passive - Triumphant Roar
- Self Heal: 23-142 (based on level) ⇒ 5% maximum health
- Ally Heal: 46-284 (based on level) ⇒ 6% of Alistar’s maximum health
Q - Pulverize
- Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+50% AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+70% AP)
W - Headbutt
- Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 55/110/165/220/275 (+70% AP) ⇒ 55/110/165/220/275 (+90% AP)
E - Trample
- Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Total Magic Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+40% AP) ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200 (+70% AP)
Passive - Concussive Blows
Target Immunity Duration: 8/6/4 seconds (levels 1/7/13) ⇒ 8/6/4 (levels 1/6/11)
Q - Winter's Bite
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
W - Stand Behind Me
Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 10/14/18/22/26 ⇒ 20/25/30/35/40
Passive - Staggering Blow
Bonus Damage: 8-110 (based on level) ⇒ 14-116 (based on level)
W - Titan's Wrath
- Mana Cost: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- Shield Strength: 40/50/60/70/80 (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health) ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90 (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health)
E - Riptide
Magic Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+30% AP) ⇒ 55/90/125/160/195 (+50% AP)
E - Phantom Undertow
Physical Damage: 105/135/165/195/225 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 105/145/185/225/265 (+100% bonus AD)
Q - Gleaming Quill
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Mana Cost: 60 ⇒ 45
- Base Heal: 30-115 (based on level) (+55% AP) ⇒ 40-210 (based on level) (+55% AP)
W - Grand Entrance
Magic Damage: 70/125/180/235/290 (+70% AP) ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270 (+80% AP)
Q - Death Sentence
Magic Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+50% AP) ⇒ 100/145/190/235/280 (+80% AP) (Note: Thresh’s AP ratio can be interpreted as 0.8 damage per soul, unless you’re going AP Thresh... but you do you friend)
W - Dark Passage
Shield per Soul: 2 ⇒ 1.5
E - Flay
Magic Damage: 75/110/145/180/215 (+40% AP) ⇒ 75/110/145/180/215 (+60% AP) (Note: Same note applies here, this will result in an 0.6 damage per soul)
Over the years Tenacity sources have increased dramatically. We want to streamline
how these effects interact with each other as a cleanup to an old system and provide
some clarity on which systems stack well and which don't. With these changes almost all
Tenacity effects will stack multiplicatively (net weaker together) as opposed to the
previous system where various systems sometimes stacked extremely well to nullify
Tenacity sources within the same group will stack multiplicatively with each other.
Tenacity sources from separate groups will stack additively with each other.
- Mercury Treads
- Anathema's Chains
- Elixir of Iron
- Iceborn Gauntlet
- Legend: Tenacity
- Mosstomper Effect
- Chemtech Dragon Buff
- Silvermere Dawn Active
- Modes Buffs for URF/Ultimate Spellbook
- Brittle (Orrn W)
- Courage (Garen W)
Now that we’ve had a chance to let the preseason jungle changes settle into place
we’ve gotten a more accurate picture of where the role currently stands and what still
needs to be changed (as is typical with these large changes). Our main goals this time
around is to bring down early ganking/diving power, shift some power from gold income
to experience earned for junglers, and ultimately reducing early game volatility.
This won’t be the last followup change we’re making to the jungle because we have a
few bigger issues we’d like to address like early game agency (specifically for level 1-4),
balanced champion sustain, monster durability, making sure we strike the right balance
between kill rewards and farming rewards, and more. That said, we’ll only ship these if
we’re confident they’re the best direction for the game.
Treat income currently rewards champions that gank more than champions that prefer to farm. Ideally both playstyles are viable, so we’re tipping the scales to be a bit more balanced.
- Gold per Treat: 30 ⇒ 20
- Experience per Jungle Camp with a Companion: Experience for clearing a jungle camp has been increased by 5 experience per camp
Early vision has been proven to deter early ganks in the past, especially in high skill levels. While we don’t want to go back to giving teams permanent map visibility, we do think some extra vision early will help curb the amount of early ganks currently happening on live. Given that you’ll have 2 players in the bot lane, this should be a safe way to introduce more vision leveraging the duo lane’s unique strengths.
Stealth Ward Trinket Cooldown: 240-120 (based on average champion level) ⇒ 210-120 (based on average champion level)
With the same intent of deterring the large amount of early ganks we’re upping early tower damage so that the benefits of early dives also come with an appropriate level of risk. As a reminder, turret shots ramp up in damage by 40% per shot against the same target.
Turret Damage: 192-344 (0-14 minutes) ⇒ 182-35- (0-14 minutes)
Compared to previous seasons jungle companions are bringing a lot more burst damage into the game, particularly against epic monsters. This has caused situations where some champions appear from the Fog of War and their companions also appear and secure an accidental steal. We believe that securing epic monster secures and steals should be as intentional as possible, so we’re adding 1 more rule to the jungle to give some additional clarity.
[REMOVED]Smite Fights are for Champions: Jungle companions can no longer deal lethal damage to epic monsters,
Due to the recent social engineering attack the first Clash tournament of the year has
unfortunately been delayed. This means that the first Clash tournament will not be in
mid-February as it has been the past few years and the rest of the Clash tournament
dates are being impacted as well. We’re working to get Clash back up and running as
soon as possible, and promise to give you a schedule within the next few weeks as soon
as we can provide accurate dates. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate
your patience in these unusual circumstances.
Our data shows that comeback rates when a team fails a 4 of 5 early surrender
(before 20 min) are low. Teams have a generally good sense of what games they will and
won't win when 4 of 5 players are on the same page. We’ll be testing a change to
surrender thresholds that let these matches resolve more quickly. At the same time, it's
important that a winning team has time to feel powerful with a lead and games aren't
abandoned too soon. We’ll be closely monitoring player feedback and the impacts of this
change to make sure this change well.
In Blind Pick and Normal Draft, normal surrender (4 out of 5 OR 70% of team members
must agree to pass the vote) is available at 20 minutes ⇒ 15 minutes. Unanimous
early surrender requirement has been removed.
Unrelated to the above, the MMR duo restriction for Apex ranks has been re-enabled
Made matchmaking adjustments for faster Normal Blind Pick queue times
Removed the warning in Practice Tool for staying in the fountain too long (regular AFK
detection still active)
QoL Changes & Bugfixes
Ahri’s ASU is coming to the Rift this patch with updated visuals, sound and visual effects, and
animations for her base model and older skins
Jax Midscope Update Followup
We’re shipping a few changes this patch that were intended to go live with Jax’s midscope
- Mecha Kingdom Jax: R level up animation now correctly plays. R passive attacks now play at the correct speed. Special attack animations now correctly play with using E - Counterstrike.
- God Staff Jax: Adjusted cape stiffness and fixed some instances where Jax would move to idle between attacks. Added a new R passive animation that should help it feel more impactful.
- Base + All Skins: Improved the hit sound on R slams. Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing a number of Jax’s sounds to not play at all.
- Base + All Skins: Returned the shield visual associated with Jax’s R buff.
- Nemesis Jax: Added lightning VFX to R.
- God Staff Jax: Added spikes and sparkles to his R to make the shield appear more dense.
- Mecha Kingdom Jax: Ember explosion notes added to R. Adjusted the opacity of dirt poof. Restored the reactive shield. Reworked and moved W and R third/second hit buff VFX.
- Conqueror Jax: Added lots of spiky shapes to R alongside a more strongly highlighted edge to the shield.
- Prestige Conqueror Jax: Same changes as those made to Conqueror Jax, but golden and with increased golden prestige sparkles.
Pick order swapping is no longer interrupted between the declaration and banning phases.
Role and text filters now persist between champion select phases.
Retired pick order & champion swapping tutorial tooltips.
Quality of Life
You can right click on players in your party to view their profiles in the pre-match lobby.
Rune Recommender now correctly persists the toggle for Summoner Spells to be included
with a recommended page.
These bugs were significantly more difficult to tackle than the usual ones so it took us
a bit longer and required some dedicated focus time for our engineers to fix them. Here
are a few highlights from the Bug Bash, while other tickets worked during this period can
be found below in Bugfixes.
- Fixed a bug that caused ally's summoner spell/ultimate indicators to show them as
READY, despite them actually being on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Azir’s R to not hit enemies if he was casting it as he died.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze could regenerate his mana by continuously walking in and out
of the river with the Waterwalking rune equipped.
- Fixed a bug where recent item purchases couldn’t be undone when a player receives
an item from a Rune (Biscuits, Boots, etc).
- Fixed a bug where being rooted when attempting to issue attack-move commands
caused the champion to be unable to auto-attack.
- Fixed a bug so that Varus E and Gragas R are now properly destroyed by Yasuo's
Windwall instead of activating their effects at the windwall location.
- Fixed a bug so that Champions with multiple ability icons now use correct icons in their
- Fixed a bug with Ornn's forgeable items having debug strings or outdated information.
- Fixed a bug where Zilean R would be consumed but not triggered in specific scenarios
where a spell shield was consumed.
- Fixed an interaction where Orianna’s R - Command Shockwave would not correctly
follow enemies that were dashing
- Fixed a bug where the location of Bard chimes, Azir’s passive Turret, and Skarner’s
Spires would appear on the minimap were visible for allies and the enemy team.
- Fixed an interaction so that Senna can now Flash to reroute her W.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kalista’s W to sometimes not go in the intended direction.
- Fixed a bug that was causing 2023 seasonal challenges to not be displayed .
- Fixed a bug where Neeko’s passive would be dispelled when disguising herself in
Udyr’s E form.
- Fixed a bug where Kog’Maw’s passive form would have 5 less movement speed than
- Fixed a bug where Iceborn Gauntlet’s damage reduction would not occur while
- Fixed a bug that caused Nimbus Cloak to not activate from casting Unleashed Teleport.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Syndra’s E would sometimes reset its cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Radiant Virtue would not proc on Nidalee if purchased while she
was in her Cougar form.
- Fixed a bug where jungle monsters would not respond to being damaged by Yuumi if
she aggroed the camp and swapped allies with her W.
- Fixed a bug that caused the heal from jungle companions to desync Rengar’s spell
- Fixed a bug where Champion unique quests would not trigger (namely Kha’Zix and
- Fixed a bug that was causing Galio’s passive to make support item executes to
prioritize lower HP enemies instead of the original target.
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle camps to attack Ivern. Some bugs just go too far…
- Fixed a bug that caused Mordekaiser’s W tooltip to display double the value of
damage taken converted to W passive.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Navori’s Quickblade to not show up under the “critical
strike chance” tag in shop.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Garen’s VO line upon killing Darius to not play.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Tahm Kench’s R to gain Ability haste from Radiant Virtue,
despite it being an ultimate ability.
- Fixed a bug that caused Garen’s E recast information tooltip to display old values.
- Updated Smite’s tooltip in the champion select screen.
- Fixed a bug that cause Miss Fortune’s R - Bullet Time area of effect to be misplaced is
she moved during casting
- Fixed a bug that was causing jungle companions to not properly aggro champion
summons like Elise’s spiders
- Fixed a bug that caused the protection buff from Scorchclaw and Gustwalker to take
effect when fighting a large monster instead of just epic monsters.
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle monsters to sometimes not be affected by a
champion’s cc ability
- Fixed a bug that was causing Gromp to turn around while in combat
- Fixed a bug that was causing enemy turret plates to not display on the minimap until
the first turret plate was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing turrets to do 200% damage to Shaco’s R clone instead of
- Fixed a bug that allowed Heartsteel’s health proc to trigger against Fiora’s while using
her W- Riposte
- Fixed a bug that was causing the objective voting panel to occasionally not display
- Fixed a bug where Pyke’s R would cause Radiant Virtue to grant bonus AD for only 0.5
seconds instead of the full 9.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kassadin’s Q to grant him a shield even if that cast didn’t
- Fixed a bug where Sett’s R would cause graphical tearing if hit with certain abilities
- Fixed a bug that caused the Jungle companion protection buff to count clones as allies
- Fixed a bug that caused Zeri’s E on-hit damage to deal damage to structures
- Fixed a bug that cause jungle companion dash attacks to do less damage than
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released in this patch:
- Heartache Amumu
- Heartthrob Caitlyn & Heartache Vi
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Heartache Amumu
- Heartache Vi
- Heartthrob Caitlyn
That is everything we currently have on League of Legends Patch 13.3. For more on the game, check out our League of Legends level borders guide.