League of Legends 13.12 patch notes: All buffs, nerfs & new skins
We've compiled a list of the most important League of Legends 13.12 patch notes below, including all buffs, nerfs, skins and Mythic Shop updates.
- If you're a League of Legends fan, be sure to check out our interview with G2 Milkyx who explains tackling MSI overconfidence.
League of Legends 13.12 patch notes
Along with the usual bug fixes, see below for the most important changes included with the League of Legends 13.12 patch update including the new Mythic shop rotation and Mythic skins.
This patch comes in just before the rank reset and is the second-to-last patch before the end of Split 1. Once ranks are locked in, rewards will be pulled on July 17.
League of Legends 13.12 patch: All Champion nerfs
- K'Sante: E cooldown increased from 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds to5/10/9.5/9/8.5 seconds.
- Kha'Zix: Base attack damaged decreased from 63 to 60, reduced raw damage and a slower clear speed.
- Kog'Maw: W- Bio Arcane Barrage (magic damage) decreased from 3.5/4.25/5/5.75/6.5% to 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6% of target's max health.
- Lucian: Passive Lightslinger damage decreased from 14 to 10. To activate Lucian's Vigilance, he will need to be healed or shielded by an ally instead of empowered. This reduces the amount of stacks an enchanter can give Lucian without first engaging their opponents.
- Lulu: Base armor decreased from 29 to 26. Passive magic damage decreased from 15-117 to 9-111 (based on level).
- Milio: Base armor decreased from 28 to 26. Armor growth from 4.9 to 4.6. Empowered Attack Damage decreased from 15%-35% AD (based on ally's level) to 15%.
- Yuumi: E bonus attack speed decreased. R heal per hit decreased.
League of Legends 13.12 patch: All Champion buffs
- Ashe: Frost Shot damage increased from 115% to 120%. Volley physical damage from 10/25/40/55/70 (+100% AD) to 20/35/50/65/80 (+100% AD). Enchanted crystal arrow damage from 200/400/600 (+100% AP) to 200/400/600 (+120% AP).
- Gangplank: Powder Keg recharge time decreased from 18 seconds at all ranks to 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.
- Gragas: passive Happy Hour cooldown increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds to make him more manageable. Barrel Roll mana cost decreased from 80 to 80/75/70/65/60.
- Kai'Sa: Base attack damage growth increased from 2 to 2.6.
- Lulu: Shield value increased from 75/110/145/180/215 to 75/115/155/195/235.
- Nasus: Passive life steal increased from 9/14/19% to 11/16/21%. Fury of the Sands cooldown reduced in stages now, from 120 seconds to 120/100/80 seconds.
- Orianna: Shockwave R damage increased from 250/350/450 (+90% AP) to 250/400/550 (+95% AP).
- Rell: Overhaul including default adaptive stat changed. Q cast time decreased, damage decreased, monster damage adjusted. W Crash Down damage decreased, monster damage adjusted. W Mount Up monster damage adjusted. E damage decreased, monster damage adjusted, damage cap to monsters added.
- Rumble: Base health decreased, health growth increased, base health regeneration decreased. Passive heat limit increased, overheat monster damage cap adjusted, overheat attack speed increased, overheat duration decreased. Q damage adjusted, minion damage decreased, monster damage cap added. W shield adjusted. E heat generation increased. R cooldown increased.
- Ryze: Passive bonus mana increased from 6% to 10%. E magic damage increased and missile speed increased from 3500 to 4000.
- Sivir: Ricochet bounce damage increased from 25/30/35/40/45% AD to 30/35/40/45/50% AD.
- Zeri: Movement speed increased. Passive removed; Q passive added in its place. Q no longer activates Sheen. E critical strike multiplier increased.
Item adjustments in the League of Legends 13.12 patch
- Ardent Censer: Sanctify on-hit damage was originally 15-30 based on level, it will now consistently be 15.
- Bloodthirster: Cost increased from 3200 to 3400.
- Galeforce: Attack damage decreased from 55 to Cloudburst critical strike chance decreased from 200% to +45%.
- Immortal Shieldbow: Life steal increased from 7% to 10%.
- Imperial Mandate: Coordinated fire application decreased from 35-75 (Level 1-18) to 40-60 (Level 8-18). Coordinated fire proc adjusted from 70-150 (Level 1-18) to 80-120 (Level 8-18). Coordinated fire movement speed bonus increased from 20% to 25%.
- Moonstone Renewer: Heal, shield, same target heal and shield bonus and Mythic Passive have been levelled out so that the values are that of allies of level 14+. This is to make the Renewer more accessible to other champions not just Soraka.
- Phantom Dancer: Attack Speed increased from 30% to 35%.
- Rapid Firecannon: Energize damage levelled from 60-140 based on level to a flat 60.
- Statikk Shiv: Energize damage adjusted from 80-190 (Level 7-18) ⇒ 100-180 (Level 6-18).
Mythic Shop update & new skins in the League of Legends 13.12 patch
Each rotation of the Mythic Shop will now contain four Prestige skins rather than the previous two.
The new Mythic theme will see the following skins launch with this patch:
- Shan Hai Scrolls Bard
- Shan Hai Scrolls Kog'Maw
- Shan Hai Scrolls Lillia
- Shan Hai Scrolls Tahm Kench
The following items are now available in the Mythic Shop:
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana
- Prestige Obsidian Dragon Sett
- Prestige Debonair Brand
- Prestige K/DA Akali
- Hextech Jarvan IV
- Hextech Sejuani
- Crystalis Motus Leona + Border + Icon
- Mythic Chroma Crystalis Motus Leona (Reclaimed) + Icon
- Crystalis Motus Leona Emote
- Mythic Chroma High Noon Lucian
- Prestige DRX Aatrox (This skin will be leaving in Patch 13.13 on June 29)
These items will be leaving the shop, so get them while you can.
- Prestige Phoenixmancer Xayah
- Prestige Firecracker Vayne
- Lancer Zero Hecarim
- Hextech Tristana
- Ashen Guardian Shen
- Mythic Chroma Ashen Guardian Shen (Emberwoken)
- Ashen Knight Ward Skin
- Ashen Guardian Shen Emote
Other than the usual bug fixes and quality-of-life adjustments, that rounds up the list of League of Legends 13.12 patch notes. For more League of Legends content, check out our article on the community calling out LC SPA for caving to LCS.
- For more League of Legends content, check out our story on League of Legends the MMO which might be in trouble after the loss of its executive producer.