Memory Of Dust Genshin Impact: How To Get The Memory Of Dust Catalyst
The Memory of Dust in Genshin Impact is a Catalyst, created in the Liyue region of Teyvat. In Genshin Impact catalysts are a type of elemental weapon that can be used to produce attacks instead of traditional physical damage-dealing ones. To find out more about the Memory of Dust catalyst, and where it can be acquired, read on.
- If you’re also after a Lost Prayer catalyst to add to your collection, read our Genshin Impact Lost Prayer guide.
How To Get Memory Of Dust In Genshin Impact
The Memory of Dust has rich lore detailing how the Goddess of Dust, Guizhong originally forged it as a gift to Morax, the Geo Archon. As such the Memory of Dust catalyst has a five-star rarity and can only be obtained through the Epitome Invocation System.
Epitome Invocations are the name of the weapon banners which change monthly to feature new weapons available for the player to Wish on. This Wish system is the game’s gacha system and primary monetisation method. The currency needed to perform Wishes are called Fate, Fate can be exchanged with Primogems which are earned in the game or bought with real money.
The Memory of Dust catalyst will feature in the upcoming Epitome Invocation Event Wish, due to begin June 21, 2022.
- To find out more about the currencies and Wish system in Genshin Impact, read our Genshin Impact Pity system guide.
Genshin Impact Memory Of Dust Uses
As a Geo catalyst, the Memory of Dust can:
- Increase shield strength by 20%.
- Increase attack rate by 4% after every successful hit, this lasts for four seconds and can stack up to five times.
- Increase the attack increase effect by a further 100% whilst using the shield.
- Cooldown rate every 0.3 seconds.
- For more information on upcoming events and possible new character drops, read our Genshin Impact 2.8 update leaks guide.