Forza Horizon 5 High Rollers: What Are High Rollers Cars?
The Forza Horizon 5 high rollers are an integral part of the first season of the game, which unlocks special cars along the way. Players need to earn points in Forza Horizon 5 to unlock "hard to find" and "legendary" cars, with one challenge placing high roller cars slap bang in the middle. But what are Forza Horizon 5 high roller cars, and what do you need to do with them to complete a season one challenge? Here's everything you need to know about Forza Horizon 5 high rollers.
- Unsure whether to try out the game? Check out our Forza Horizon 5 review.
Forza Horizon 5 High Rollers: What Are High Rollers?
Forza Horizon 5 high rollers are some of the best cars available in the game. Each of the high rollers sit in the S1 class rating, which sit between 800-900 rating scores. This means that they are also really expensive, so if you need some extra currency check out our Forza Horizon 5 Goliath glitch.
- Still learning the Forza Horizon 5 map? Check out our guide
Forza Horizon 5 High Rollers: No Expense Spared Challenge
As part of the first season of Forza Horizon 5, the "No Expenses Spared" challenge asks that players win the championship with one of the Forza Horizon 5 high rollers cars. If you win across its three races you will be rewarded with five seasonal points, and the Ford GT 2005. The championship doesn't pose too much of a challenge. While the road is in a post-rain state across each race, it is also clear and during the day so there shouldn't be any visibility issues. Since it is a part of the winter season, the No Expenses Spared championship will only be available until December 4, when the full game will switch into the springtime championships.
- Make sure you know all the Forza Horizon 5 house locations if you want some bonus perks
Forza Horizon 5 High Rollers: Which Cars Are Applicable?
There are a total of seven Forza Horizon 5 high rollers, which range from prices of 2,000,000CR to 15,000,000CR, so they are definitely not cheap. By entering the race and going to the "Buy Recommended Car" option, you will be taken to the auction with the seven cars to buy - if you can afford them. Here's a list of all of the Forza Horizon 5 high rollers:
- Enzo Ferrari 2002 - S1 857 - 2,800,000 CR
- Centenario LP 770-4 2016 Lamborghini - S1 884 - 2,300,000 CR
- F1 GT 1997 Mclaren - S1 886 - 15,000,000 CR
- AMG CLK GTR 1998 - Mercedes-Benz - S1 829 - 2,000,000 CR
- Zonda Cinque Roadster 2009 Pagani - S1 896 - 2,100,000 CR
- 911 GT1 Strassenversion 1998 Porsche - S1 840 - 2,500,000 CR
- #3 917 LH 1970 Porsche - S1 856 - 15,000,000 CR
Now you know everything you need to know about the Forza Horizon 5 high rollers. Why not see which of the high rollers made their way into our Forza Horizon 5 fastest cars list.