Fortnite Triggerfish's Quests: Where to find Berg Barge and Coral Buddies
This primer has everything you need to complete Triggerfish's Quests, including where to find Berg Barge and the Coral Buddies in Fortnite.
All Fortnite Triggerfish's Quests
Triggerfish's Quests follow Aura's Quests as the latest series of in-game challenges called Snapshot Quests. Below is the full list of Triggerfish's Quests:
- Collect ammo (250)
- Deal damage to opponents while in water or a boat (100)
- Speak with Bryne about the coastal location of Rare Coral (1)
- Collect a Coral Sample at the Secret Island Location (1)
- Take Coral Sample to Frenzy Fields and analyse with Research Equipment (1)
- Collect Area Scans from Research Equipment (2)
- Liberate and collect fish from Coolers, Ice Machines, or Chests (3)
- Investigate Berg Barge for signs of Coral Buddies (1)
- Confront Turk and Riptide about the lone Coral Buddy (2)
- Report findings and gain further instruction from Triggerfish (1)
- Gain further instruction from Triggerfish (1)
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (20)
- Challenge Turk or Riptide to a Duel and defeat them in battle (1)
- Speak with Turk or Riptide
- Save Coral Buddies in the cave at Berg Barge (5)
- Return to Triggerfish (1)
There's also a secret Hidden Quest to admire a Coral Buddy Plushie!
- There's another Hidden Quest in Fortnite to bring the Prism to Trace at The Apparatus.
Where to find Triggerfish, Bryne, Turk, and Riptide in Fortnite: All locations
Triggerfish, Bryne, Turk, and Riptide are the main characters in Triggerfish's Quests. In the process of completing these challenges, you will need to interact with all these NPCs at least once and most of them multiple times. So, it's important to know where they all hang out.
- Triggerfish: Patrols the coastline north-west of Shattered Slabs
- Bryne: Patrols the beach south-west of Kenjutsu Crossing
- Turk: Berg Barge
- Riptide: Berg Barge
Where to find Berg Barge and Coral Buddies in Fortnite
The Coral Buddies are missing, and Triggerfish needs our help to find them! After completing various chores to prove your dedication to the cause and aiding Triggerfish and Princess Bryne in narrowing down the location of the Coral Buddies, it's determined that the Coral Buddies must be at Berg Barge.
Berg Barge is a Landmark near the northernmost point of the Island in the Ice Biome. Venture north of Shady Stilts, and you will eventually come across Berg Barge on the glacial coast.
Your first visit to Berg Barge will be to investigate it for signs of Coral Buddies. After confirming the existence of the Coral Buddies at Berg Barge and relaying the intel to Triggerfish, you'll be tasked with confronting Turk and Riptide and extracting information — by force — on where to find the rest of the Coral Buddies.
It turns out Turk and Riptide captured the Coral Buddies and have been holding them hostage in a cave at Berg Barge. Directly south of the barge at Berg Barge is an opening in the ice wall. Enter this cavern, and you will find all the lost Coral Buddies!
Bring the Coral Buddies home to Triggerfish to complete Triggerfish's Quests in Fortnite. Completing all of Aura's Quests awards over 450K Season XP and a special Triggerfish Emoticon. If you want to complete the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 Battle Pass and unlock the Fortnite Optimus Prime Outfit as fast as possible, there's no better way to do it than to focus on Snapshot Quests like Triggerfish's Quests.