Elden Ring update 1.10 patch notes: PvP balancing, bug fixes & more
Elden Ring update 1.10 is here, and the patch notes provide all the details on the latest PvP balancing, bug fixes, and more.
Elden Ring has remained immensely popular well over a year on from its February 2022 release date, with it getting a daily average of 33,000 players through July 2023 alone. While FromSoftware is full-steam-ahead on Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, it's still providing updates to the main game when needed.
So, if you need to know what Elden Ring update 1.10 has in store, check out our coverage of the patch notes.
- Make sure you know all the Elden Ring boss locations for your next playthrough
Elden Ring update 1.10 patch notes
This update affects the following platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Steam).
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments
The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations
- Increased poise when attacking with some skills, spells, incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise
- Added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations and some types of weapon attacks that generates poise
- Critical hit angles have been extended
- Decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound's Step skills
- Decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage
- Decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit
- Increased poise damage of attacks that occur after missing a critical hit
Bug fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generates poise
- Fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons
- Corrected some text in certain languages
That's our full coverage of the Elden Ring update 1.10 patch notes, and now you know all the latest changes in the game.
Stay on GGRecon for more Elden Ring guides.