How to find Halsin in Baldur's Gate 3
Early on in Baldur's Gate 3, you'll need to know how to find Halsin, so we've covered the map location for the Druid and what choices you'll have when you come across him.
Halsin is an important character in Baldur's Gate 3, as he's central to many of the quests you can partake in during the early game and can potentially become a powerful Druid companion. Finding him in the game is part of the 'Save the Refugees' and 'Find a Cure' quests, and while it's optional, it's a good idea to track him down.
So, take a look at the map location and learn where to find Halsin in Baldur's Gate 3.
Where is Halsin in Baldur's Gate 3?
There are quite a few steps involved in finding Halsin in Baldur's Gate 3, but we'll cover everything in detail below.
- From the Emerald Grove head west across the bridge and through the Blighted Village until you reach the Goblin Camp (marked above)
- At the gates to the camp, you can either talk, sneak, or fight your way in - fighting will make everything here much harder, so we suggest one of the alternatives
- Make your way north through the Goblin Camp and into the Shattered Sanctum
- Navigate to the back right side of the Shattered Sanctum (marked above) near the three Sharp Eye goblins
- Enter the door into the Worg Pens
- At the back right of this area, there is a bear in a cage - this is Halsin
After coming across Halsin in the cage, a dialogue scene will begin where you have a few options available to you.
- We've also explained the Baldur's Gate 3 Search the Cellar quest objective and how to complete it
You can fight the Goblins directly to free him or trick them into opening the door, so he attacks them with you, but it's worth noting the Baldur's Gate 3 Halsin location is well guarded. Alternatively, you can attack Halsin if you're doing an evil playthrough, though he's more of an asset when he's on your side.
From here, the choice for how to proceed is up to you, as he will give you information vital to the main story that lets you leave without him, but you can continue to help him in a few ways.
So, that's all there is to know about how to find Halsin in Baldur's Gate 3. For more Baldur's Gate 3 guides, stick with GGRecon. We've also covered how to finish the Masterwork Weapon quest in Baldur's Gate 3.