For the first time in history, the two best League of Legends players ever will compete on the same team.
For the first time in history, arguably the greatest two players in League of Legends history will be joining forces, as the LCK line up for the 2020 All-Stars event has been released by Riot Games.
Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok and Kim "Deft" Hyuk-kyu have been voted as the LCK Mid laner and AD Carry respectively. The pair have never played together in a competitive match despite going to the same High School. It marks the seventh consecutive time Faker has been voted on the All-Star roster, whereas this will come as Deft's debut.
The pair will be joined by DAMWON Gaming's Jungler and Support players, Kim “Canyon” Geon-bu and Cho “BeryL” Geon-hee, and Faker's T1 companion Kim “Canna” Chang-dong in the Top lane.
League of Legends 2020 All-Star Event Teams
- Top Lane - Kim “Canna” Chang-dong
- Jungle - Kim “Canyon” Geon-bu
- Mid Lane - Lee "Faker" Sang-hyeok
- Bot Lane - Kim "Deft" Hyuk-kyu
- Support - Cho “BeryL” Geon-hee
- Top Lane - Gabriël "Bwipo" Rau
- Jungle - Oskar "Selfmade" Boderek
- Mid Lane - Marek "Humanoid" Brázda
- Bot Lane - Steven "Hans sama" Liv
- Support - Zdravets "Hylissang" Iliev Galabov
- Top Lane - TBC
- Jungle - Mads "Broxah" Brock-Pedersen
- Mid Lane - Nicolaj "Jensen" Jensen
- Bot Lane - Edward "Tactical" Ra
- Support - Jo "CoreJJ" Yong-in
The LPL side has yet to be revealed,
The All-Stars event will span across three days, kicking off on December 18. Teams from the LCL, CBLOL, LJL, LLA, OPL, TCL, PCS, and VCS will also all be in action alongside some huge streamers, athletes, celebrities, and former professionals.
Images via Riot Games