Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes: Balance changes, bug fixes & more
The Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes are finally here, and there is an abundance of changes to all your favourite heroes, traits, and more. As an auto battler, there are a lot of moving parts within Teamfight Tactics, so regular balance changes help keep everything as stable as possible.
So, to see all of the balance changes, bug fixes, and more within the Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes, all you need to do is check out the rest of this guide below.
Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes
This particular update in TFT is focussed on Hero Augment adjustments, with over 20 in focus in this particular instance. That is of course not all though, as there are plenty of other balance changes both big and small, alongside a plethora of handy bug fixes too.
Check out the rest of this guide below for a full list of the Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes, but you can also see a full rundown on the official TFT YouTube channel.
- You are now guaranteed a minimum of 6 full items by 5-1.
- Gadgeteen Bonus Damage & Damage Reduction per equipped item: 3/9% ⇒ 3/10%
- Hacker breakpoints, and removed the 2 piece. Hacker 3/4/5 are now at 13.6 launch values.
- Hacker BUGFIX bonus Omnivamp for the rider now properly only heals from attacks and abilities.
- Infiniteam Alternates HP: 40/55/90% ⇒ 50/60/95%
- LaserCorps NEW All units get a drone at 4 LaserCorps.
- LaserCorps Drone damage 30/50/65/90 ⇒ 27/35/55/80
- LaserCorps: Non-champions no longer get drones. This includes H4ckerr!m, Zac, and Training Dummies.
- Parallel Ultimate Ezreal bonus duplicates 1 ⇒ 2
- Quickdraw bonus projectile damage: 55/120/185% ⇒ 70/140/220%
- Renegade Base Damage Increase: 25/40/65% ⇒ 25/40/70%
- Renegade additional bonus for last one standing: 20/25/35% ⇒ 20/30/40%
- Spellslinger AP: 25/50/80/120 ⇒ 25/45/70/110
- Sureshot bonus AD every four seconds: 6/11/16/24% ⇒ 7/12/18/25%
Units (Tier One):
- Gangplank Trial By Fire Damage: 210/315/475 ⇒ 230/345/515
- Gangplank Trial By Fire no longer cleanses crowd control effects when casting.
- Lucian Chrono-Barrage Damage: 50/75/115 ⇒ 45/70/105
- Lux Lucent Singularity Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 220/330/500
- Lux Lucent Singularity Missile Speed increased 25%
Units (Tier Three):
- Kai’Sa HP: 650 ⇒ 600
- Kai’Sa AD: 35 ⇒ 25
- Kai’Sa Starcharged Damage: 110/150/240 ⇒ 150/225/375
- Gnar starting Mana buff: 0/80 ⇒ 20/80
- Gnar Armor & MR: 45 ⇒ 50
- Morgana HP: 850 ⇒ 900
- Morgana Dark Binding Damage: 200/300/495 ⇒ 215/325/535
- Vex Shadow Surge Damage: 210/315/510 ⇒ 230/345/570
- Vex Shadow Surge 3rd cast gloom now deals reduced damage to enemies after the first enemy hit
- Vex Shadow Surge 3rd cast gloom secondary target damage: 210/315/510 ⇒ 150/225/370
Units (Tier Four):
- Bel’Veth HP: 1000 ⇒ 1050
- Bel’Veth AD: 75 ⇒ 80
- Garen HP: 1000 ⇒ 1050
- Garen Mana buff: 100/200 ⇒ 90/180
- Garen Mecha Justice AD Ratio: 160/160/350% ⇒ 140/140/325%
- Garen Mecha Justice Stun duration: 1.75/2/6 ⇒ 2/2.25/6 sec
- Miss Fortune Bullet Time first bullet Damage: 35/55/150 ⇒ 32/50/150
- Miss Fortune Bullet Time subsequent bullet Damage: 20/30/100 ⇒ 18/27/100
- Samira Flair is now uninterruptible.
- Samira Flair should fizzle less often.
- Twisted Fate It’s Time to Duel! Blue Card Damage: 60/95/350 ⇒ 55/85/250
- Twisted Fate It’s Time to Duel! Red Card Damage: 200/300/900 ⇒ 190/285/800
- Warwick hack&SLASH cast now triggers on attack effects every 2 attacks instead of every attack.
Units (Tier Five):
- Fiddlesticks Dark Harvest Damage: 85/130/800 ⇒ 90/135/800
- Ultimate Ezreal AD: 60 ⇒ 65
- Ultimate Ezreal AS: 0.9 ⇒ 0.95
- Ultimate Ezreal fixed a bug where his spell was wider than intended.
- Urgot Mana buff: 75/175 ⇒ 80/160
- Kayle Righteous Range - Bonus AS: 25% ⇒ 33%
- Lucian Hyperbolic Time Chamber - 1 XP per 2 casts ⇒ 2 XP per 3 casts
- Sylas Kingslayer - Bonus Damage: 35% ⇒ 30%
- Annie Pyromania - Tooltip clarity improved
- Annie Pyromania - Stun duration 1.5 ⇒ 2
- Jinx Get Excited! - AS Buff Duration: 7 ⇒ 6 sec
- Lee Sin Cleansing Safeguard - Mana reduction 30 ⇒ 10
- Lee Sin Cleansing Safeguard - Missing HP heal: 18% ⇒ 10%
- Malphite Rock Solid - Armor Bonus: 130% ⇒ 111%
- Pyke Your Cut - 1 shop refresh per 2 casts ⇒ 1 guaranteed shop refresh, plus 1 per 3 casts
- Sivir Mana Tempering - Starting AD: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Yasuo Winds of the Wanderer - Yasuo’s tornado now strikes in a line across the entire board
- Yasuo Winds of the Wanderer - Yasuo now considers his increased range when determining what position to dash to
- Gnar Synchronous Plating - Starting Armor & MR: 25 ⇒ 45
- Jax Relentless Assault - AS Per Stack: 12% ⇒ 15%
- Jax Grandmaster’s Training - Base AS: 15% ⇒ 12%
- Kai’Sa Multi-Shot - Every 2 attacks ⇒ every 2 projectiles
- Kai’Sa Multi-Shot - Now grants 10 AP.
- Shen Anomolous Amplification has been REWORKED into Time Knife: Gain a Shen. His spell costs 10 less Mana, and after casting his spell, his next 3 attack(s) deal bonus true damage equal to 250% of his Armor
- Vex Joy Siphon - Heals all allies ⇒ Heals the 2 lowest health units on your team
- Vex Joy Siphon - Healing Percent: 11% ⇒ 22%
- Aatrox Deathbringer - Bonus Damage: 12% ⇒ 15%
- Aatrox Darkin Assimilation - Damage Ignore: 50% ⇒ 40%
- Ekko Destructive Resonance - Damage Amp: 220% ⇒ 250%
- Garen Full Power to Sword - Mana Reduction: 40 ⇒ 30
- Garen Full Power to Sword - AD Scaling: 80% ⇒ 180%
- Warwick Well Fed - Autos per HP: 2 ⇒ 3
- Warwick Well Fed - Starting HP: 50 ⇒ 40
- Fiddlesticks Scarier-crow - NEW: Fiddlesticks’ spell can critically strike
- Syndra Not in Vain starting Mana: 30 ⇒ 40
- Syndra Not in Vain AS on Death: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Urgot Rising Tide AS: 30% ⇒ 40%
- Ace Crest now only given at 4-2
- Ace Crest grants 2 gold ⇒ Grants a Draven
- Ace Crown has been replaced with Ace in the Hole
- NEW Ace in the Hole: Only given on 4-2. Gain an Ace Emblem, a Draven, a Miss Fortune, and a Samira.
- Built Different III HP: 270/380/490/600 ⇒ 250/365/480/600
- Built Different III AS: 50/60/70/80 ⇒ 45/55/70/80
- Hacker Heart Grants 2 Gold ⇒ Grants a Pyke
- LaserCorps Crest and Soul Augments have been re-enabled
- Late Game Specialist Gold: 40 ⇒ > 44
- March of Progress Initial XP 4 ⇒ 2
- Riftwalker Crest Grants a Pyke ⇒ Grants 2 gold
- Riftwalker Crown Zz’Rot Portal ⇒ Sparring Gloves
- Star Guardian Crown Chalice of Power ⇒ Tear Of The Goddess
- Prankster Healing: 150/150/250 ⇒ 150/150/350
- Riftwalker: The maximum number of star levels that contribute to Zac is now 9
- Underground Gold from cashouts now auto-collects
Units (Tier Four):
- Neeko Hop Blossom Frog Damage: 75/110/200 ⇒ 75/110/300
- Neeko Hop Blossom Big Frog Damage: 145/220/600 ⇒ 150/225/700
Units (Tier Five):
- Janna should better use Lucky Gloves and InfiniTeam emblem; she’ll be equipped with better items now
- Hacker bonus Omnivamp for the rider now properly only heals from attacks and abilities.
- Still empowering: Syndra Hero Augment “Empowered Reserves” text updated to include non-champion items that occupy bench slots. Functionality unchanged.
- Knock-Knock: Syndra’s Force of Will no longer knocks-up units with CC immunity.
- Imma still typo this: Fixed typos on InfiniTeam related Augments.
- Sivir Hero Augment “Time and a Half” now grants gold after player combat rounds, and checks her Attack Damage at the very start of the next round.
- A.D.M.I.N. gold drop percentage for every 5 seconds is now properly 25%.
- Gadgeteen versions of exclusive items should now properly be exclusive with their normal and Radiant versions.
- Sunfire Board now lists the correct burn amount in its tooltip (behavior unchanged).
- Are training dummies really a grand challenge?: Fiora Hero Augment “Grand Challenge” now specifies it works on all units, not just champions (behavior unchanged).
- The roll toll: Nunu ability tooltip updated to say “briefly stuns” to reflect ability behavior.
- Syndra ability tooltip updated to say “briefly knocks up” to reflect ability behavior.
- Lulu will no longer walk up before casting her spell.
- Fixed a bug where Pantheon wouldn’t shield himself if the target was dead.
- You 2-starred what???: Fixed a bug where Anvils/Tomes from Carousel were combining.
- Unlooty: Fixed a rare bug where players could get too little loot from stage 1.
- Slowdraw: Fixed an issue where Quickdraw would delay Lucian’s auto attacks.
- Double Up: Fixed a bug where using your Lesser Rune of Allegiance could result in waiting 7 rounds for it to regenerate instead of the intended 5.
- Double Up: Fixed a bug where your Runes of Allegiance could take 1 extra round to regenerate.
So, that wraps up the Teamfight Tactics 13.7 patch notes, giving you all of the hero changes and balance updates you'll need to stay in the loop. If you want to find out what you missed in the last update though, make sure to check out this TFT update 13.6 patch notes guide.