Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes: New weapons, Augment changes & more
There's plenty of new things to discover within the Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes, with new and returning weapons partnering a few map changes too. Fortnite has managed to consistently keep things fresh since its explosion a few years ago, and these patch notes are another step in the journey for all you fans out there.
So, all you need to do is carry on reading down below to see everything that has been added or changed in the Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes.
- See all of the Fortnite new map POI changes with this handy guide here.
Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes
For the full details make sure to check out the full selection on the Fortnite website, but here are all of the changes, new additions, and returning items in the Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes:
New & vaulted vehicles
- Victory Crown Rogue (New)
- Nitro Drifter (New)
- Dirt Bike (Vaulted)
- Motorboat (Vaulted)
- Chonkers Off-Road Tires mod (Vaulted)
- Cow Catcher mod (Vaulted)
- Kinetic Blade
- 'Acquire one of these katanas and perform the artful Knockback Slash. Not holding back? Show no mercy and perform the devastating Dash Attack. The Dash Attack has three charges that enter a cooldown upon use.'
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- 'Silenced, highly accurate, and fully automatic, take up this weapon to give a new meaning to “mega”: it’s not always bold and brash, it’s sometimes cool and confident.'
- Havoc Pump Shotgun
- 'Like bold and brash better? Make a scene with this high-damage Shotgun.'
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle
- 'Obtain this new Mythic Pulse Rifle from… a POI rifting in?'
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Cobra DMR
- Dragon's Breath Sniper
- Combat Shotgun
- All Heisted Exotics
- Maven Auto Shotgun (Carryover)
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle (Carryover)
- Twin Mag SMG (Carryover)
- Tactical Pistol (Carryover)
- Chug Cannon (Carryover)
Slurp Juice Changes
- In Chapter 4 Season 2, Slurp Juice is now Legendary-rarity, restoring A LOT of Health and Shield fast.
- It also restores Health and Shield at the same time. Drink it before combat to help you come out on top!
- Find Slurp Juice from Keycard-requiring Vaults, a POI rifting in, or “Combat Caches.”
New Reality Augments
- Dumpster Diving
- Loot will spawn nearby when you leave a hiding place. Can occur once per hiding place.
- Treasure Hunter
- Nearby Chests are marked the first time you enter a POI.
- Slap Surplus
- Find a Slap Juice in every Chest you open. If the Chest already had a Slap Juice, it'll have an extra one!
- Munitions Slide
- Gain medium ammo while sliding.
- Medium Ammo Amp
- Your weapons using medium ammo will have an increased magazine size.
- Shotgun Recycle
- Weapons using Shotgun ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Dignified Finish
- Eliminations refresh a cooldown for the Kinetic Blade’s Dash Attack.
Carryover Reality Augments
- Light Fingers
- Sniper Surplus
- Chug Gunner
- Jelly Angler
- Shadow Striker
- More Parkour
- MEGA City biome has been added to the game
- Gained ability to grind rails within MEGA City
New Battle Pass outfits
- Renzo the Destroyer
- Eren Jaeger
The following items are not included in any Fortnite competitive playlists:
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Heisted Exotics
- Chug Cannon
- Sniper Surplus Reality Augment
- Chug Gunner Reality Augment
- Rogue Bike
- Nitro Drifter
Operating system support changes
- As previously announced, starting with Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 2, players will be required to use Windows 10 or higher in order to continue playing Fortnite natively on PC in an officially supported manner. Windows 7 and 8 are now officially unsupported in Fortnite.
So, that wraps up all of the changes and new additions that have arrived with the Fortnite Battle Royale v24 patch notes. Check out everything we know about the upcoming Fortnite x Resident Evil 4 Remake crossover here.