F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes: All changes explained
With the release of F1 Manager 2023 on July 27, there will be a day one patch with a series of changes effecting the game's performance, stability, balance, and much more - making it vital to download.
F1 Manager 2023 is the second entry in the new racing management series, allowing players to feel what it's like to run a racing team in the ultra competitive Formula 1. If you're going to be playing the game and want to know what the F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes are, read on below.
- Check out everything you need to know about the F1 Manager 2023 new gameplay features.
F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes release date
The F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes will be releasing on the day of release, July 27, for PC.
Console players will get the update in the following days, though the developers haven't specified what day as of writing this.
- Take a look at all the F1 Manager 2023 driver ratings to see the drivers ranked.
F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes: All changes
- Fixed an issue preventing user from sending out reconfigured car in qualifying
- Fixed a softlock after multiple viewings of qualification data screen
- Fixed a rare game crash occurring after a red flag
- Fixed a softlock after race left on pause for significant length of time
- Fixed a rare crash on NVIDIA GPU’s
- Fixed a rare crash after resuming a Race Replay save
- Reduced rating decline rate for elite, older drivers
- Reduced rating decline impact of drivers that DNF
- Reduced and rebalanced progression rate of F2/F3 drivers
- Fixed inaccurate 'Grid Average' data in Car Analysis
- Improved the DHL Fastest Pit Stop Competition end of season flow
- Updated the compound performance report for Qatar
- Fixed data discrepancies occurring from a mid-session save
- Fixed weather from changing when loading mid-session save
- Fixed a “Laps To Go" notification appearing too early
- Fixed Events in Data View showing as 'undefined'
- Improved garage lighting
- Improved pit exit battle team comms
- Reduced frequency of 'overheating tyres' team comms
- Reduced frequency of AI pit stop error replays (for minor pit stop delays)
- Fixed some unequal car performance attributes in 'Equal Performance' Exclusive Scenarios
- Fixed tyre compounds showing incorrectly on tyre wear graph in Race Moments
- Improved the clarity of Exclusive Scenario Starting Grid objectives
- Removed the Championship standings table from appearing post-race (this can still be found at HQ)
- Updated the title of 'No Confidence' Exclusive Scenarios to 'Low Confidence'
- Updated an error message that displayed during when connecting to Race Replay
- Improved analog stick sensitivity
- Fixed a long pause before selected team appears on screen when starting a new career
- Fixed a gender tag displaying on pitcrew screen in German localisation
- Fixed some text truncation on pitcrew screen for all non-English localisation
That's all for our breakdown of the F1 Manager 2023 day one patch notes, and now you know all the changes made on the day of launch.
For more F1 Manager 2023 guides, stay on GGRecon.