Warzone Red Doors: Where To Find And How To Pick The Right Door
Mysterious Warzone Red Doors began popping up around Verdansk in Season 4. Call of Duty Warzone players brave enough to enter these doors are teleported to a room filled with tons of high-level loot. Warzone Red Doors underwent some changes in Warzone Season 5, so here’s where to find Red Doors, how to choose the correct Red Door, and where the Red Doors take you.
- Call of Duty Vanguard release date, maps, guns, setting, and more revealed
Warzone Red Doors: How Do Red Doors Work In Warzone?
Red Doors can be a free ticket to top-tier loot. The plunder behind these Red Doors includes powerful weapons, killstreaks, lots of cash, and even Specialist tokens. Warzone Red Doors are a one-way trip though. The loot-filled room players get teleported to is set at a random destination location on the island of Verdansk.
Warzone Season 5 made some modifications to Red Doors. Now when a player enters a Red Door, they will first be teleported to a hallway filled with four more Red Doors. Only one of these Red Doors leads to loot, the rest lead to disappointment. However, there are some strategies to ensure that you always choose the right Red Door.
There are over 30 potential Red Door spawn points on the Warzone map - but not every Red Door appears every game. Read on to discover the locations of every possible Warzone Red Door, where they take you, and how to always choose the right Red Door.
Warzone Red Doors: Downtown Plaza
- Enter the elevator shaft of the Nakatomi building in Downtown Plaza. Go up to the 32nd floor. A Red Door can spawn in a room on the south side of floor 32.
- A second Red Door may appear on the second floor of this same building. It will be on a marble wall next to a set of stairs.
Warzone Red Doors: Factory
- Visit the blue aircraft hangar near the aeroplane. Enter the large door and look right. There is a Red Door spawn on the wall.
- Climb up and into the plane sitting outside. A Red Door may appear near the back of the plane.
- Inside the middle building on the south side of Factory is a parked aeroplane. Get near the wheels and look to your left. There is a Red Door spawn on the left wall.
- In the same building, there is another Red Door spawn up the stairs and on the roof.
- There is a Red Door underground in the tunnel that connects the middle building with the adjacent one.
- A sixth Red Door may appear in the south-east building of Factory. The door spawns on the second floor on the right side of the building between a set of windows.
Warzone Red Doors: Old Mines
- The Old Mines is highlighted by three buildings lined up in a row. Inside the middle building is a potential Red Door.
- Look for the train tracks beneath the middle building. Enter the building that visibly connects to the tracks. Inside of one of the only rooms in this building is another Red Door. It appears below a ceiling light.
Warzone Red Doors: Salt Mines
- This first door at the Salt Mines is most easily accessible by parachute. Land on the railings connected to the large building at the north end of the Salt Mines. Go through the grey door and then the double doors. Keep going straight until you reach the end of the room on the right. There can be a Red Door across from the windows.
- On the opposite side of this same building, another Red Door can spawn at the top of the stairs.
- There is a set of tracks leading out of a building in the centre of the Salt Mines. Follow the tracks until you reach some grey shutters and make a left. A Red Door spawns on a brick wall.
- Enter the building on the south-west side of the Salt Mines. Head up the stairs, through the double doors, and turn right. A Red Door can appear next to a stack of cardboard boxes.
- The last Red Door at the Salt Mines appears in a building in the south-east corner of the location. Go up the steps and through the first door on the right. A Red Door can be found in this area.
Warzone Red Doors: Small Farm
- There is a Red Door spawn at the windmill on the north end of the Small Farm.
- Warzone players may find a Red Door inside the building on the west side of the Small Farm. The door appears across from a bed.
- Toward the south end of the Small Farm is a building next to a yellow tractor. A Red Door spawns on the wall inside this building.
- Upstairs in the Small Farm’s southernmost building is a Red Door next to a window.
Warzone Red Doors: Stadium
- Enter the Stadium via the eastern entrance and immediately enter the door to the right. There’s a Red Door straight ahead on the wall next to some graffiti.
- Once again, enter the Stadium from the east entrance. Head up the stairs to the second floor. Travel down the corridor that has a blue door on the left wall. Go through that door to find a Red Door on the wall next to a whiteboard.
- Head to the south end of the Stadium past the parked vehicles. The Red Door will be on the left side of a room near the hanging lights.
- Enter the stairwell on the west side of the Stadium. A Red Door spawns on the wall right before you reach the top floor.
- In the same stairwell, take a hard left as soon as you begin to climb the stairs. A Red Door can appear across from a window that faces the road.
- There is one last Red Door on the north side of the Stadium. You’ll need to climb a few sets of stairs that lead into the main building. The Red Door is on the wall near the final set of stairs.
Warzone Red Doors: Summit
- Enter the R306 building and go up the stairs. Through the double doors and on the right is a potential Red Door.
- The R306 building is home to another Red Door spawn. Head to the right side of the building and go upstairs. Enter through the first grey door you see. On the right underneath a set of stairs is a possible Red Door.
- In the large building next to the helicopter is a Red Door location. The door appears next to a desk by the soviet flag.
- Another Red Door can appear in the small building beside the helicopter. Look near the stack of green boxes.
- A sneaky Red Door may appear between the Summit’s largest building and an adjacent room. In the room with “03” painted on the side is a Red Door between two windows.
- Look for the building with a vehicle next to it. Enter inside and take the first door on the right. Look behind the open door for a Red Door.
Warzone Red Doors: How To Pick The Right Red Door
Before Warzone Season 5, Red Doors equalled guaranteed high-tier loot. Things are a little different in Season 5 though. Entering any of the Red Doors listed above will teleport players to a tight corridor filled with four more Red Doors. From here, players will need to choose the right Red Door to secure their transportation to a loot-filled safe haven.
Note, only one of the four Red Doors will take you to the stash of loot. Entering into any of the other three doors will send you parachuting back onto Verdansk.
At first, picking the right Red Door seems like a game of chance. However, there are some key differences between the real Red Door and the fakes. With some careful analysis, players can choose the right Red Door 100% of the time.
Players can differentiate the correct Warzone Red Door from the frauds through its sound and its looks. The correct Red Door with all the loot behind it will give off a deep humming/chime sound when approached. This sound is distinctively different from the sound that comes from the wrong Red Doors.
When it comes to appearance, three of the Red Doors will have lightning shooting out of them. The fourth door without the lighting will always be the right Red Door. Also, if you open a door and the centre vent turns orange, it’s the wrong door.
Use your eyes and ears to determine which Red Door is the right one. With enough experience, you’ll be met with top-tier loot on the other side every time. But keep in mind, you’ll only have 30 seconds to choose the right Red Door before being automatically teleported back into the sky.
Warzone Red Doors: Where Do The Red Doors Take You In Warzone?
If you choose the right door, you will be teleported to one of 12 different Stations on Verdansk. The Station you end up at is completely random. The potential Red Door destination locations are as follows:
- ATC Tower
- Block 18
- Bunker 0
- East School
- Military Base
- Salt Mine
You now know everything there is to know about Warzone Red Doors. Find all of our Warzone guides below and stay tuned here at GGRecon for Warzone news, guides, features, and more.
Best Warzone loadouts | Warzone best TEC-9 loadouts | Warzone best EM2 loadouts | Warzone best CX-9 loadouts | Warzone best AN94 loadouts | Warzone best C58 loadouts | Warzone best FARA 83 loadouts | Warzone best Galil loadouts | Warzone best Grau loadouts | Warzone best Krig 6 loadouts | Warzone best MG82 loadouts | Warzone best assault rifles | Warzone best snipers | Warzone best AK74u loadouts | Warzone best AUG loadouts | Warzone best Fennec loadouts | Warzone best ISO loadouts | Warzone best M4A1 loadouts | Warzone best Milano 821 loadouts | Warzone best OTs 9 loadouts | Warzone best RAM-7 loadouts | Warzone best Rytec AMR loadouts | Warzone best SKS loadouts | Warzone best SMGs | Warzone best Uzi loadouts | Does Warzone have skill based matchmaking | Best Warzone sensitivity settings | Warzone bunker codes | Warzone player count