VALORANT Fade Agent: Abilities, Release Date, More
VALORANT Fade has been unofficially unveiled and while we have yet to get a complete overview of her abilities, we have had a first look at her appearance, and it is safe to say, the Turkish Initiator has caused quite the stir. Since the addition of Neon to VALORANT in Episode 3 Act 1, Riot Games made it clear there was going to be a pause in new additions to the map and agent pool. But thankfully, with the major Yoru rework out the way, and a number of other agent balance changes coming to pass, it is time to once again add to the roster pool, with it being the turn of VALORANT Fade to show what they can do.
VALORANT Fade: New Agent Leaked
As the current act nears its end, Riot Games have teased a brand-new agent that will be landing, with a teaser image that seemingly appeals to the Turkish region that has fallen in love with VALORANT.
The region, which possesses some of the game's best players, can be seen to be honoured in a recent blog post, in which the tag line, "Herkesin bir korkusu var", is written, meaning "everyone has a fear". An accompanying image of a Turkish coffee and a 'nazar yüzüğü' (a historic Turkish ring used to combat bad omens) also confirms the agents' background, who is also set to be another Initiator.
Originally codenamed "Bounty Hunter", we now know they will come to be known as Fade. VALORANT's 20th agent, Fade looks like Reyna sans the more mystical elements. With silver gun metal hair, upturned collar, and dark eyeshadow; she looks pretty badass and already has her fans.
- Before the arrival of Bounty Hunter, there is still much work to do. So, why not check out the best VALORANT agents to climb solo queue with
VALORANT Fade Agent: Abilities
Ahead of the agents' release, popular leaker Valorleaks has detailed the abilities that Fade will possess, in order to give him the "intimate feeling when hunting down enemies" that Riot Games detailed.
C - Prowler
- Send out a creature that can follow trails or be controlled by moving your mouse. Upon reaching an enemy, they will be Nearsighted for three seconds. Only one Creature per Trail.
Q - Seize
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air for a max of 1.5 seconds, and then slam to the ground. When the orb hits the ground Enemies within the radius will be tethered, and will take damage and be deafened.
E - Haunt
- Equip and Fire an Orb which will stay in the air and then hit the ground. Then it will go back into the air and turn into an eye. If Enemies get seen by the eye they will be revealed and a trail debuff is applied.
ULT - Nightfall
- Send out a wave of dark mist. If the mist hits an enemy, they will be Deafened, Trailed, and Decayed.
VALORANT Fade is expected to be released with the start of Episode 4 Act 3, which commences on April 26.