VALORANT 4.10 Patch Notes: Updates, Bug Fixes, Known Issues
You'll likely want to know what the VALORANT 4.10 patch notes are if you're still on that VALORANT grind, hoping to make your way to Radiant. These updates are particularly important to read through, especially for a game like VALORANT, as it's not only a competitive shooter but it's also featured heavily in the esports scene, meaning any changes could be incredibly impactful on top-level gameplay.
Below, we'll run you through the VALORANT 4.10 patch notes so you can be informed on the Agent updates, Haven map changes, bug fixes, known issues, and general game updates before jumping in.
- Looking for the best VALORANT Agent? Check out our tier list for the top picks.
VALORANT 4.10 Patch Notes
Here are all of the VALORANT 4.10 update patch notes directly from Riot Games. Some important changes to note here are the updates to both the Omen model and Haven map which could definitely impact some clutch late game plays. Read on to find out all.
VALORANT 4.10 Agent Updates
- Agent Progress/Charge Bars - Moved to a consistent location and made a consistent size on the following Agents:
- Updated 3P model to increase detail and fidelity.
VALORANT 4.10 Map Updates
- Removed some pixel collision on the following areas:
- Can no longer walk up the front of A site cover
- Can no longer jump onto the top of C site cover without a boost ability
- Looking to up your VALORANT game? Here are our best VALORANT crosshair settings.
VALORANT 4.10 Gameplay Systems
- Added new Performance graph to display Shooting Error values for recent shots on the Client. This is the same information visible in the crosshair error settings, but should help players to better diagnose their own performance after an engagement.
Gameplay Consistency Updates
For more information about the below performance graphs and bug fix, please check out the VALORANT Gameplay Consistency Update 2 article.
- Fixed an issue where ping or framerate spikes could cause an excessive move processing buffer to develop and persist for multiple seconds. While this was happening, you may have been experienced:
- Increased Server side input latency, which could make inputs take longer to be applied than would be expected based on your ping.
- Additional delay in your view of other players, which could give you less time to react.
- In both of these cases, the additional latencies were not reflected in the current “Network RTT Avg/Max” graph or in-game scoreboard ping values.
- Added new Performance graph showing “Network RTT Jitter” to help you understand if you're experiencing network issues not reflected in the Network RTT Avg/Max values
- Added new Performance graph "Network RTT + Processing Delays," which captures the effective latency you experience due to Network Round Trip Time, Server move processing, and Client move processing delays
VALORANT 4.10 Bugs
- “Destroyed” Voice lines for deployable abilities will now be heard globally by allies. This includes:
- Chamber: Trademark and Rendezvous
- Killjoy: Turret and Alarmbot
- Cypher: Trapwire and Spycam
- Yoru: Gatecrash
- Fixed a bug where Neon’s High Gear would automatically stop after using Fast Lane or Relay Bolt
- Fixed issue where observers would see Viper’s enemies glow red when they were near but outside of Viper’s Pit.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous radius not showing for spectators and observers
- Fixed Brimstone’s Incendiary (Q) feeling damage in chunks of 15 instead of 1 like the other zone damage abilities in the game
- Overall DPS should be unchanged.
- Bug fix for some minor flickering that was occurring on Protocol weapon’s transparent line VFX when inspecting, ADSing, reloading, etc.
- Fixed a bug where agent specific keybinds would sometimes not work properly even though the settings menu showed them as applied
- This fix actually went out in 4.09, but we wanted to make sure users on the live game weren’t experiencing issues in this area before calling it “fixed.”
- Fixed a bug where the combat report would rarely not show up for the entirety of the game.
VALORANT 4.10 Known Issues
- Spike plant and defuse bar are not shown for Observers with Minimal HUD enabled, even when spectating the Agent who is planting or defusing.
In high stakes situations, having the best VALORANT video graphics settings is key. Here is our full guide.