The Cycle Frontier 1.1.0 Patch Notes
You may want to know The Cycle Frontier 1.1.0 patch notes, as it's the very first patch for the game after its full release on June 8. The Cycle Frontier is a PvPvE extraction shooter that plays in a similar vein to Escape From Tarkov, meaning you'll need to frequently drop into the world map to complete objectives and seek out loot, so you can bring it back and sell it. If you're a player that's interested in what the next patch holds, here are the full The Cycle Frontier 1.1.0 patch notes.
- Why not check out how to get The Cycle Frontier Twitch Drops, which start on June 23.
The Cycle Frontier 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Before getting into the patch notes, the developers did hint at some of the changes that would be coming to the next patch and highlighted some of the biggest issues the community is having with the game currently. They talked about adding in a friends list in the future, how they have been tuning how the anti-cheat works, and how the next patch would feature some big performance improvements for players and weapon adjustments.
Here is a list of the changes made during patch 1.1.0:
- Gorgon ammo counter has been updated.
- You can now add a key bind for muting incoming audio.
- Updated some of the in-game melee weapon icons.
- Small adjustments have been made to the rail of the Advocate weapon, making the optics look nicer.
- Faction campaigns have received overhauls for the hint text and mission images to making following them easier. This also means some quest requirements have been changed.
- The Fortuna Pass Banner on the station has been made shinier.
- Many UI systems have been changed to make them smoother and more reactive.
- Ledge climbing has been smoothed out.
There are also a number of bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the starting quests, as some players got stuck when they dropped to the planet without finishing all their tasks from Badum first.
- We fixed a bunch of different crashes that can happen.
- Stim sound bug was fixed.
- Dropping next to your EVAC is fixed, dropping to Fortuna III is not an elevator ride, you need to make your way to your EVAC.
- The “Construct Failed” issue in your quarters was fixed. If you want to have it built, it will happen.
- If an item is repaired, you cannot repair it again until it needs repair again.
- Fixed an issue with the 2x - 4x Variable Optic.
- Fixed a text issue on the insurance screen.
- There were some flying syringes and med packs in the swamp camp. For safety reasons, gravity has been enabled again for those.
- Waterfalls lost some of their magic, there were some that blocked bullets.
- Green’s Prospect puzzle room can get looted properly.
- Blue Runner trail VFX is visible again.
- Smoothened out some 3rd person animations of Prospectors.
- We got rid of the additional X when picking up multiple items, the number is displayed correctly now.
- A handful of key binds for the Japanese and Chinese versions received their proper name.
- Your Mineral Scanner got fixed, it does not malfunction anymore and lead you to already mined ores.
- Small issues with sending and receiving friend and squad invites got fixed.
- The Crusher Caverns are rainproof now.
- Lethium Deposits behave properly after a storm, and you can interact with them.
Check out the official patch notes from the developers here.
That's all for our breakdown of The Cycle Frontier 1.1.0 patch notes, and now you know what changes have come to the latest version of the game.
We also have a guide on how to add friends on The Cycle Frontier so you join up with buddies to take on the environment and other players.