Teamfight Tactics 12.12 Patch Notes
The Teamfight Tactics patch 12.12 is the latest update to the LoL spin-off, balancing a lot of the overperforming and underperforming characters, and increasing the general speed of combat with durability reductions for traits and units. So read on for a full breakdown of the Teamfight Tactics patch 12.12.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.12: Release Date
Teamfight Tactics patch 12.12 is set to release on June 23, which is a day away as of writing this. Players won't need to wait long for the patch, but we're unsure of the exact release times.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.12: Patch Notes, Big Changes
There are a tonne of different changes in this patch, such as alterations made to the Treasure Dragon, combat pace changes, traits, units, items, and more.
- Start of round gold and an automatic shop refresh is no longer triggered at the start of stage 5-1.
- Removed the three-second transition phase between stage 4-7 and stage 5-1.
- Treasure Dragon is no longer automatically selected two seconds before 4-7's 60-second round ends.
Pace of Combat
- Bruiser health has been lowered.
- Dragon health has been lowered.
- Guardian max health percentage shield has been nerfed slightly in its middle tier.
- Mirage, Dawnbringer's determination max health heal percentage has been lowered.
- Shapeshifter health percentage has been increased.
- Assassin bonus crit damage lowered.
- Cannoneer attack scaling on fifth shot has been increased in the later tiers.
- Legend ability power steal increased.
- Ragewing attack speed lowered in later tiers.
- Ragewing omnivamp lowered in last tier.
- Shimmerscale exclusive items granted, third tier increased.
- Shimmer item, Draven's Axe gold per cash out lowered.
- Shimmerscale item, Gambler's Blade chance to proc on attack increased.
- Shimmerscale item, Heart of Gold units per gold increased.
- Swiftshot attack speed per hex has been lowered in the first tiers.
Units: Tier 1
- Ezreal Mystic Shot damage nerfed.
- Heimerdinger mana nerfed.
- Heimerdinger Egg Toss damage lowered.
- Heimerdinger Egg Toss stun duration nerfed to just first tier.
- Karma Inner Flame damage nerfed
- Karma Inner Flame explosion now centres on the target rather than just in front.
- Sett Knuckle Down attack damage ratio reduced.
- Tahm Kench reworked, now deals damage based on the next three attacks that hit him, rather than based on an internal cooldown.
- Tahm Kench has had tooltips corrected.
- Tahm Kench Thick Skin shield lowered in final tier.
Units: Tier 2
- Shen max mana nerfed.
- Shen attack speed increased.
Units: Tier 3
- Anivia Prismatic Storm damage increased.
- Diana's shield no longer stacks on itself once all the orbs burst and refreshes as intended.
- Diana Pale Cascade orb damage lowered.
- Illaoi Cosmic Smash armour and magic resist steal reduced.
- Lee Sin Dragon's Rage damage increased.
- Lee Sin mana nerfed.
- Olaf attack damage reduced.
- Sylas reworked, no longer Mana-Reaves on first spell cast when casting Petricite Burst.
- Sylas now shields on first spell cast.
- If Sylas has shielded himself, the spell hits two hexes and Mana-Reaves any targets hit.
- Sylas's shield now stacks.
- Sylas Petricite Burst shield amount lowered.
- Sylas Petricite Burst damage lowered.
- Sylas mana nerfed.
- Ryze health nerfed.
- Volibear attack speed increased.
- Volibear Relentless Storm bonus health on activation increased.
- Volibear Relentless Storm third auto bonus magic damage lowered in first tiers.
Units: Tier 4
- Corki Missile Barrage final missile will always explode at target location.
- Daeja rework, Daeja's triple missile barrage is now an always-on part of her passive.
- Daeja max mana buffed.
- Daeja attack speed lowered.
- Daeja Windblast passive on-hit magic damage increased.
- Daeja Windblast passive magic resist reduction on attack increased.
- Daeja Windblast wave damage increased.
- Daeja Windblast impact timing has been adjusted to better match visuals.
- Talon no longer casts his spell if no units are in range of the blade ring.
- Talon bugfix, upon recalling Shadow Assault blades, damage will correctly apply to targets if they pass through.
- Talon Shadow Assault blade ring attack damage scaling increased.
Units: Tier 5
- Shyvana reworked, made her smarter and angrier.
- Shyvana Dragon's Descent damage upon crash decreased.
- Shyvana will immediately cast Flame Breath after transforming.
- Shyvana Flame Breath will followr her with her movement.
- Shyvana will find a new target to burn if there are no current targets in range of Flame Breath.
- Shyvana is always Enraged during Flame Breath.
- Shyvana Flame Breath duration increased.
- Shyvana Flame Breath damage tick rate increased.
- Shyvana Flame Breath damage lingers for at least three ticks, up to the max damage amount.
- Shyvana Flame Breath percent max health damage increased.
- Shyvana mana increased.
- Deathblade attack damage decreased at higher tiers.
- Luminous Deathblade (Radiant Deathblade) attack damage decreased at higher tiers.
- Sunlight Cape (Radiant) health decreased.
- Ascenion tier now gold.
- Astral Heart tier now silver.
- Binary Airdrop now grants an additional random item component.
- Built Different reworked, stats now scale with stage number from two to five.
- Built Different I health and attack speed now has tiers.
- Built Different II health and attack speed now has tiers.
- Built Different III health and attack speed now has tiers.
- Cannoneer Crown grants a Runaan's Hurricane.
- Jade Soul grants a Titan's Resolve.
- Reckless Spending damage amplification increased.
- Ricochet Cannoneer bounce damage reduced.
- Shapeshifter Soul grants a Sunfire Cape
- Titanic Strength health percentage to attack damage reduced.
- Trade Sector+, gain a free shop refresh every round, along with five gold.
- Trade Sector+ only appears on 3-2.
- True Twos reworked, gain one random two-star tier one champion and one random two-star tier two champion.
- Essence Theft Evoker mana steal increased.
- Meditation mana for unequiped units lowered.
- Scorch fifth instance of Ragewing damage amplification lowered.
- The Golden Egg base turns to hatch increased.
- Second Wind missing health heal lowered.
- Luden's Echo I damage lowered.
- Luden's Echo II damage lowered.
- Luden's Echo III damage lowered.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.12: Patch Notes, Small Changes
- Astral ability power increased in last tier.
- Astral emblem has been re-enabled but will not appear on carousels.
- Jade tooltip has been updated.
- Scalescorn bonus magic damage lowered for first tier.
Units: Tier 1
- Leona health lowered.
- Nidalee Primal Surge bonus attack speed lowered.
Units: Tier 2
- Nami max mana nerf increased,
- Jinx mana buff lowered.
- Thresh now selects his hook target before enemy movement begins.
Units: Tier 3
- Lulu mana increased.
- Nunu Consume damage lowered in fall tier.
- Swain Draconic Ascension damage increased.
Units: Tier 4
- Xayah Feathers FLY! Feathers fired lowered.
- Xayah Feathers FLY! Feather damage lowered.
Units: Tier 5
- Ao Shin health lowered.
- Aurelion Sol Health lowered.
- Yasuo third cast attack damage scaling lowered.
- Zoe now spawns Daisy at her target's location rather than her location.
- Zoe Janna Tornado stun duration decreased.
- Cruel Pact can only appear on 2-1.
- Double Trouble III attack damage, ability power, armour, and magic resist lowered.
- Inspire attack speed increased.
- Living Forge Orb VFX has been updates to the Ornn item orb.
- Party Time (Revel) attack speed upon scoring a takedown increased.
- Preparation can no longer appear on 4-2.
- Radiant Relics armoury choices increased.
There are also a series of bug fixes.
That's all for our rundown of the Teamfight Tactics Patch 12.12, and now you about the main changes coming on June 23.