Guardians Of The Galaxy Chapters: How Long Is It?
With so many live service games hitting the market, you may be curious about the Guardians of the Galaxy chapters, as one of the biggest surprises of 2021 hits Xbox Game Pass. Luckily, Guardians of the Galaxy isn't a live service title like other superhero romps, but it is quite a lengthy single player experience. But with that, how long can you expect to spend with the Guardians? We've got a break down of how long it takes to complete the game, and the number of Guardians of the Galaxy chapters.
- If you are keen to find out why the game was such a surprise, check out our Guardians of the Galaxy review.
Guardians of the Galaxy Chapters: How Many Are There?
The Guardians of the Galaxy length is divided up by sixteen chapters. Each of the chapters range in length, with some being under an hour and others closing in on two hours. Most of the chapters making up the Guardians of the Galaxy length, will take you to different planets, spaceships and even the occasional flashback. Here are the names for each of the Guardians of the Galaxy chapters:
- Chapter 1: A Risky Gamble
- Chapter 2: Busted
- Chapter 3: The Cost of Freedom
- Chapter 4: The Monster Queen
- Chapter 5: Due or Die
- Chapter 6: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Chapter 7: Canine Confusion
- Chapter 8: The Matriarch
- Chapter 9: Desperate Times
- Chapter 11: Mind Over Matter
- Chapter 12: Knowhere To Run
- Chapter 13: Against All Odds
- Chapter 14: Into The Fire
- Chapter 15: Broken Promises
- Chapter 16: Magus
- With a bunch of chapters to get through, ensure you are making the right choices by checking out some of our decision, like Guardians of the Galaxy Llama or Tech.
Guardians of the Galaxy Length: How Many Hours Does It Take To Complete?
The Guardians of the Galaxy length is quite varied depending on your play style. While it took us close to 17 hours on moderate difficulty to get through its sixteen chapters, there are optional conversations to be had with the Guardians in the Milano. Additionally, the game is littered with collectibles and outfits across its campaign. If you ran a completionist run, your Guardians of the Galaxy length would rise close to 23-24 hours. However, if you blasted your way through the story with no exploration then you are likely to reach a length of 15 hours.
Of course, this also ranges depending on the difficulty level you pick. There are four difficulties to choose from in Guardians of the Galaxy, with each making enemy encounters tougher and therefore longer.
Now you know the Guardians of the Galaxy length, why not check out our Guardians of the Galaxy tips.