Fortnite The End Event: Chapter 2 Finale Start Date, Time, How To Join
Fortnite The End event is the name of the Chapter 2 finale. As we speak, the clock is ticking on the in-game Fortnite countdown. When the timer reads all zeros, the Cube Queen will initiate her attack on the Fortnite reality. Prepare for the Chapter 2 finale with our Fortnite The End prep list, including the start date, time, and how to join.
- Excited about a new chapter of Fortnite? Check out everything we know about Fortnite Chapter 3.
Fortnite The End Event: What Is The End?
After spending over two years in Fortnite Chapter 2, the end is upon us. The almighty Cube Queen, destroyer of realities, hovers over the Fortnite island, ready to send our universe into a black hole of nothingness.
The End is our one last hurrah, a final stand against the inevitable Cube Queen. When she's done with us, Chapter 2 will be no more. Soon we will welcome in a new age — Chapter 3.
Fortnite The End: Start Date, Time, And How To Join
The Fortnite The End start date and time is 9PM GMT (4PM ET) on December 4. This is a one-time only in-game event - so don't miss it.
The End playlist will open up 30 minutes prior to the official start time. Based on the popularity of previous Fortnite live events, we recommend logging in even earlier if you want to guarantee a spot for the Chapter 2 finale before the servers completely fill up.
The End playlist supports large parties of up to 16 players, so feel free to bring all your friends along with you. Fortnite content creators will want to make sure they record the experience as replays will be disabled during the Chapter 2 finale.
As a special reward for standing up against the powerful Cube Queen and welcoming in Chapter 3, all players that attend The End will unlock an exclusive Loading Screen and Wrap. Additionally, anyone that logs in to Fortnite before the end of the season will receive a 225,000 XP reward.
- Want to stand out in the crowd at the Chapter 2 Finale? Dress up in the Fortnite rarest skins and show off your stuff with the Fortnite rarest emotes.
Fortnite The End Prep List
Following the events of The End, Fortnite as we know it will be no more. Below is a checklist of things Fortnite players will want to take care of before the Chapter 2 finale event kicks off:
- Complete the Cube Queen’s Page 1 & 2 Quests. Any unfinished Cube Queen challenges and the accompanying cosmetics will be locked away forever.
- Collecting Color Bottles and Rainbow Ink to unlock Toona Fish Styles.
- Unlock all Chapter - 2 Season 8 Battle Pass rewards and spend Fortnite Battle Stars. These items will be locked in perpetuity if not acquired before 9 PM GMT on December 4.
- Spend Gold Bars. Your Gold Bar stash will not carry into Fortnite Chapter 3. To encourage spending, Fortnite will introduce a Bargain Bin Week starting November 30 at 2 PM GMT. During this event, the cost of all Character services and Exotic item trades will be discounted.
Quests from Item Shop packs like the Graveyard Drift Quest Pack will carry over to the next season. However, most items and the quests associated with Chapter 2 - Season 8 are limited-time and will expire.
To help send off Fortnite Chapter 2 with a bang, a Power Leveling Weekend is scheduled from November 27 at 12 AM GMT - November 29 at 12 PM GMT. This is a great opportunity to finish off the Season 8 Battle Pass and collect all of the exclusive rewards before the world of Chapter 2 is lost forever.
The Cube Queen sits above the Fortnite island ready to destroy everything we've known and loved for eight straight seasons. Grab as many reinforcements as you can and prepare for one last stand on December 4 at 9 PM GMT.