Fortnite The Block 2.0: How To Get Your Design Into The Fortnite Map
Epic Games has created Fortnite The Block 2.0 as a way for the community to rebuild Tilted Towers in their own way. The iconic Fortnite location of Tilted Towers was destroyed following the events of The Collision, but with your help, we can put it back together. Find out how to submit a creation into the Fortnite The Block 2.0 contest and rebuild Tilted Towers with your design.
- Do you remember where the first version of The Block sat? Test your knowledge and learn how to play Fortnite GeoGuessr.
Fortnite The Block 2.0: What Is The Block 2.0?
The Block is a place to showcase the finest Creative Mode user creations with the entire community. Dreams will come true as the community votes on select creations to live in-game at The Block 2.0. The creators with the most votes will have their designs featured at Tilted Towers in both Battle Royale and Zero Build.
Fortnite The Block 2.0: How To Submit Your Creation
To submit a design into the Fortnite The Block 2.0 contest, you'll need to use the Fortnite Discover Submission form. All entries must be submitted by June 16, 2022, at 4:59am BST.
All submissions must also be original work and follow the Fortnite Creative featured content guidelines.
Fortnite The Block 2.0: Submission Criteria
The Fortnite Level Design team suggests that creators hoping to win the Fortnite The Block 2.0 contest keep the following standards in mind:
- Advanced Movement
- Fight Direction
- Ground Floor
- Line of Sight
Not only must your submission be visually stunning, but it also needs to flow and operate smoothly in-game as a zone that millions of Fortnite players will navigate, loot, and battle in.
- The Block 2.0 is proof that Fortnite is ever-evolving. Browse our list of ten games like Fortnite.
Fortnite The Block 2.0: Submission Rules
For your The Block 2.0 submission to be eligible for consideration, it must follow the rules outlined below:
- The Block 2.0 is divided into three sections: Apartments, Restaurants, and Shops. Your design will need to use one of these three Block 2.0 templates to be eligible for the contest. Furthermore, do not alter the template in any way. Your building will be automatically disqualified if you change the settings, height, width, or depth of the preset template.
- All entries must be new, original work. If you use real-life references or other external inspirations while creating, you'll need to disclose them to Epic Games when you enter your submission.
- Finally, you must include a static image of your building with your submission and only one map per creator will be accepted. Also, make sure you're happy with your entry before you officially send it in, because no updates will be accepted after you submit your design.
Fortnite The Block 2.0: How Will The Block 2.0 Contest Winners Be Decided?
The Fortnite Level Design team will select three finalists per building type (The Restaurant, The Apartments, The Shops). After that, the Fortnite community will vote in-game over 20 days to choose their absolute favourite. The voting windows are listed below:
- The Restaurant: July 21, 1:00pm BST - July 27, 9:00pm BST
- The Apartments: July 27, 9:00pm BST - August 3, 5:00am BST
- The Shops: August 3, 5:00am BST - August 9, 1:00pm BST
The winning featured creations will be announced after all voting has concluded.
Let your creativity run free. Submit a design into the Fortnite The Block 2.0 contest for a chance to have your design featured smack dab in the middle of Tilted Towers.
Tour around the Island and visit all of the Fortnite Tover Token locations to get an idea of what the Fortnite Level Design team might look for in a The Block 2.0 submission.